PDA

View Full Version : mac upgrade 10.9 maverick logitech sb can not connect to LMS

evanc2five
2013-11-14, 04:01
I can no longer get my sb to talk to my macpro running the latest software 10.5 - 10.9 v7.7.3
i've also held the brightness button down and ensured that it has updated.
it was playing radio happily until I tried to get my sb to play music from my lms. now it jsut can't connect.
Now it can try to play the tunes off my lms, but gets a connection timeout. It toggeles through a whole album timing out on tunes.
I've also turned it off and on.
My ip address has remained the same after upgrading to maverick this morning.

any ideas?

copperstate
2014-04-25, 14:32
I can no longer get my sb to talk to my macpro running the latest software 10.5 - 10.9 v7.7.3
i've also held the brightness button down and ensured that it has updated.
it was playing radio happily until I tried to get my sb to play music from my lms. now it jsut can't connect.
Now it can try to play the tunes off my lms, but gets a connection timeout. It toggeles through a whole album timing out on tunes.
I've also turned it off and on.
My ip address has remained the same after upgrading to maverick this morning.

any ideas?

As I just had the same problem after upgrading from MacOS X 10.8.5 to to the current 10.9 build, I would recommend checking the firewall preferences (10.9 uses a more recent perl version than 10.8). Giving perl 5.16 the same access right 5.12 had solved my problems.