PDA

View Full Version : Squeezebox - No sound only with siriusXM - HELP

davisesq212
2013-11-13, 22:01
Today, I tried listening to SiriusXM and there is NO sound on any of the sirius channels. Any other channel that is not sirius, I get sound. I tried removing my password and adding it. I tried unplugging the machine and plugging it back it. I tried turning the machine on and off. Nothing is working. I dont even know where to begin.

I am sure if I call sirius they will claim its a radio issue and if I contact Logitech, they will claim its a sirius problem. I believe this is a Logitech issue though as sirius is working properly on my laptop, my car and my iPhone.

Can someone give me suggestions as to what I can do to fix this?

garym
2013-11-14, 05:05
There are other threads on this. Seems to be a mysqueezebox.com problem. Still works via LMS.

mherger
2013-11-14, 05:12
> There are other threads on this. Seems to be a mysqueezebox.com problem.
> Still works via LMS.

Can you check what format they're straming, and whether there's some
transcoding going on in LMS?

--

Michael

garym
2013-11-14, 05:38
> There are other threads on this. Seems to be a mysqueezebox.com problem.
> Still works via LMS.

Can you check what format they're straming, and whether there's some
transcoding going on in LMS?

--

Michael

Not sure. I thought it was maybe windows media.

trido
2013-11-14, 10:59
odd thing i am having this issue but my sons player isnt?

trido

Today, I tried listening to SiriusXM and there is NO sound on any of the sirius channels. Any other channel that is not sirius, I get sound. I tried removing my password and adding it. I tried unplugging the machine and plugging it back it. I tried turning the machine on and off. Nothing is working. I dont even know where to begin.

I am sure if I call sirius they will claim its a radio issue and if I contact Logitech, they will claim its a sirius problem. I believe this is a Logitech issue though as sirius is working properly on my laptop, my car and my iPhone.

Can someone give me suggestions as to what I can do to fix this?

garym
2013-11-14, 11:16
odd thing i am having this issue but my sons player isnt?

trido

what type of player are you using? what is your son's? And is your son connecting to LMS running on a local PC. This seems to work for siriusXM. but direct connection to mysqueezebox.com is not working.