X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starrystarry9
    • Apr 2012

Registration for an used Squeezebox Classic

Hi there

I had a new Squeezebox Touch last year and registered in MySqueezebox account easily.
    Last week I got an used Squeezebox Classic but I could not see it in my account.
    How do I make a registration for it?.
  • AnthonioBEL
    • Nov 2011

It needs to be "unregistered" first.

Either the previous owner removes it from his/her account, or you need to contact Logitech with your MAC address (Printed bottom of classic) and your mysqueezebox.com account.

Comment

• starrystarry9
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by AnthonioBEL
      It needs to be "unregistered" first.

Either the previous owner removes it from his/her account, or you need to contact Logitech with your MAC address (Printed bottom of classic) and your mysqueezebox.com account.
      Thanks for your reply.

Does anyone of Logitech Team can help me?

Comment

• maggior
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by starrystarry9
        Thanks for your reply.

Does anyone of Logitech Team can help me?
        For that, you should go to the official Logitech support forums. In the upper right hand corner of your screen, you should see "products", "support", and "wiki". Click on "support" and you'll be taken to the official forums.

This used to be the official forums, but it's now a community forums hosted by Logitech.

Good luck.
        Rich
        ---------
        Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch, iPeng on iPod Touch, SqueezeCommander, OrangeSqueeze, and SqueezePlayer on Xoom and Galaxy Player 4.2. CentOS 6.3 Server running LogitechMediaServer 7.7.2 and SqueezeSlave.
        Current library stats: 40,810 songs, 3,153 albums, 582 artists.
        http://www.last.fm/user/maggior

Comment

• starrystarry9
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by maggior
          For that, you should go to the official Logitech support forums. In the upper right hand corner of your screen, you should see "products", "support", and "wiki". Click on "support" and you'll be taken to the official forums.

This used to be the official forums, but it's now a community forums hosted by Logitech.

Good luck.
          Thank you very much.

I will try to touch with Logitech Team.

Comment

Working...