X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aesculus
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by pidde
    Yes i removed it first..

So now i tried to deinstalled LMS wipe all settnings .. Installed LMS again.. build it up from new.. Put in the repo and selected the plugin but im back to the same loop..
    Google is caching the old file. Trying to resolve
    Chris

Comment

• pidde
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Aesculus
      Google is caching the old file. Trying to resolve
      I tried to force the install by downloading it from webpage and then install it by hand and that worked.. So now all the menues looks really great!

But back to my second problem.. I rebooted LMS and then started the player connected to Denon AVP Control plugin

so here is the log

log2.txt

Shouldnt it be a Z3ON command somewhere in the log?

/peter

Comment

• Aesculus
        • Jan 2008

I tried to force the install by downloading it from webpage and then install it by hand and that worked.. So now all the menues looks really great!

But back to my second problem.. I rebooted LMS and then started the player connected to Denon AVP Control plugin

so here is the log

[ATTACH]13458[/ATTACH]

Shouldnt it be a Z3ON command somewhere in the log?

/peter
        I am looking at it. It may take a few days unless I can find an easy to fix issue
        Chris

Comment

• pidde
          • Sep 2009

I am looking at it. It may take a few days unless I can find an easy to fix issue
          Take your time Chris! And I have to say that i´m really impressed of your work and your fast support!!

Comment

• Aesculus
            • Jan 2008

Take your time Chris! And I have to say that i´m really impressed of your work and your fast support!!
            I think I fixed it. Again the repo file is going to be out of date. I think the Zip file is good now though. I tested zone 3 on my machine and it turned on and off.
            Chris

Comment

• pidde
              • Sep 2009

I think I fixed it. Again the repo file is going to be out of date. I think the Zip file is good now though. I tested zone 3 on my machine and it turned on and off.
              You did it! Now it works! Many Thanks!

/peter

Comment

• mbw2001
                • Aug 2012

Im lost

I have recently upgraded my Denon AVR-2310 to a 3312 with network.

With this upgrade I also switched from the serialcontrol plugin to this. However i can't seem to get volume control working.

I have fixed my Squeezebox Receiver to 100% output since i don't want it touching the music.

I have activated volume sync in settings. It's set to master zone.

Comment

• mbw2001
                  • Aug 2012

Im lost

With this upgrade I also switched from the serialcontrol plugin to this. However i can't seem to get volume control working.

I have fixed my Squeezebox Receiver to 100% output since i don't want it touching the music.

Power-on and input switching is working perfectly however when i press the volume buttons in the webinterface nothing happens.
                  Occasionally I have had "success" with changing the volume however it is always set to -69 dB and it seems sorta random when it occurs :/

Any clues as to what Im doing wrong or which log files i can check for errors?

Update: It seems that when i press the bar to set a fixed volume it works. However when using + and - it doesn't. Would it be possible to change this?
                  Last edited by mbw2001; 2012-08-01, 16:05. Reason: New info

Comment

• Aesculus
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mbw2001

Power-on and input switching is working perfectly however when i press the volume buttons in the webinterface nothing happens.
                    Occasionally I have had "success" with changing the volume however it is always set to -69 dB and it seems sorta random when it occurs :/

Update: It seems that when i press the bar to set a fixed volume it works. However when using + and - it doesn't. Would it be possible to change this?
                    I will have to test this and see if I can find the issue.
                    Chris

Comment

• mbw2001
                      • Aug 2012

I will have to test this and see if I can find the issue.
                      Any news regarding this?

Comment

• Aesculus
                        • Jan 2008

Any news regarding this?
                        No. Everything seems to work OK on my end with regard to this. Might be a difference in how your Denon respons vs mine. Also make sure that you have the latest code from Google. For a while it was caching old code. It should install 1.9.2
                        Chris

Comment

• m1abrams
                          • Jun 2005

I am now having the same issue.
                          However I do this this in my server logs:

[12-10-26 20:49:52.0013] Slim::Control::Request::notify (2085) Error: Failed notify: Can't call method "name" on an undefined value at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/P
                          lugins/DenonAvpControl/Plugin.pm line 150.

Comment

• Aesculus
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by m1abrams
                            I am now having the same issue.
                            However I do this this in my server logs:

[12-10-26 20:49:52.0013] Slim::Control::Request::notify (2085) Error: Failed notify: Can't call method "name" on an undefined value at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/P
                            lugins/DenonAvpControl/Plugin.pm line 150.
                            Did you follow this in the DenonAvpControl wiki:

If you are using a Touch as your player device you will need to make a modification to enable 100% volume output. Refer to this forum item for more information: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=77837 The current version of LMS 7.7.x eliminates the ability to use this feature if you set the player to output 100% Volume from the menu. You must follow the instructions on the forum entry to patch your player to allow for 100% volume without using the menu.
                            Chris

Comment

• Simon_rb
                              • Aug 2012

Hi,

I see this hasn't been updated for nearly a couple of years however I was wondering if someone could help me. I basically need to send a JSON command when my Touch turns on and another when its turned off. Below is an example:-

strCurl=`curl "http://192.168.1.2:8183/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=2&swit chcmd=Off&level=0"`

How would I modify your plugin to enable me to achieve this?

Kind Regards
                              Simon

Comment

• cadfish
                                • Nov 2012

Hi Simon,
                                have a look at my Plugin - see my signature. Perhaps it's helpful for you.

Regards

Günther
                                Primary System: LMS on Win 7 PC, 4 SBT, 1 Duet, 2 piCorePlayer (HifiMeDIY Sabre II DAC & HifiBerry DAC), 2 Duet Controller, 2 iPods, 1 iPhone (iPeng), Sony XPeria Mini & ION, Android Tablet (SqueezeControl, OrangeSqueeze, SqueezeCommander) -- Secondary System: Mobile Server based on SqueezePlug on RaspBerry PI

Visit SBNetIO - yet another remote control plugin.

Comment

Working...