Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDakGuy View Post
    I have had the same issue with Squeezebox radio last day or so ... has worked near flawlessly for years, worked fine yesterday morning, came home from work last night to red wifi indicator.

Settings>Advanced>Diagnostics>Network Health says 'all network tests passed successfully.'
    Settings>Advanced>Diagnostics>Wireless Info shows my correct network name, correct IP address and signal strength of 100 percent.

Unplugging, re-starting, re-setting, etc. doesn't resolve the problem.

Sure seems like the problem is not with my router, network or connection.
    It is not you. I called customer support @ 10 am Eastern time and I was told it is a server problem on there side. I called again around 3:30 and I was told by a supervisor named Alan that it would not be up until Monday. I asked if the technicians have given a status update and I was told they were not working on it. They would only bring them in on a weekend if it was and "Emergency." I guess we get to wait....

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    It would probably help if folks posted their general location in the world when they report possible mysb.com problems. There have been times when European servers are down but US servers were OK. There is not just one set of servers.
    I am in southcentral North Dakota, USA.

The system will not allow me to edit that info into my profile, apparently because I am newly registered.

Quote Originally Posted by paulk View Post
    It is not you. I called customer support @ 10 am Eastern time and I was told it is a server problem on there side. I called again around 3:30 and I was told by a supervisor named Alan that it would not be up until Monday. I asked if the technicians have given a status update and I was told they were not working on it. They would only bring them in on a weekend if it was and "Emergency." I guess we get to wait....
    Thanks, I appreciate that information.

I guess 'emergency' is in the eye of the beholder.

After they get through fixing the servers, they probably should also adjust their definition of customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDakGuy View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate that information.

I guess 'emergency' is in the eye of the beholder.

After they get through fixing the servers, they probably should also adjust their definition of customer service.
    As a backup*, even if mysb.com is down, one can still play everything he can play from mysb.com (plus one's own music), by running LMS on a local computer (and entering your mysb.com credentials in the LMS web interface > Settings > mysqueezebox.com tab.

*actually not a backup for me as I prefer running local LMS. But I want my own music as well as internet radio, spotify, etc.
    Home: VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
    Spares: Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

As a backup*, even if mysb.com is down, one can still play everything he can play from mysb.com (plus one's own music), by running LMS on a local computer (and entering your mysb.com credentials in the LMS web interface > Settings > mysqueezebox.com tab.

*actually not a backup for me as I prefer running local LMS. But I want my own music as well as internet radio, spotify, etc.
    This works, thanks. Now I can listen to internet radio again. I never had LMS installed because I never used it.
    Last edited by ShadowGod; 2013-08-10 at 18:01.

Just FYI

My Squeezebox returned to 'normal' last night. They must have resolved the server issues, at least to some extent.

Thanks, everyone, for the help.

Mine all started working properly again

I wish there was a way to check "reported" outages. It seems false info and wasted time could be prevented. Thanks forum!