Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Thread: MOG issues

MOG issues

For the last two days issues with MOG via LMS skips songs due to time outs, or the album just doesn't start to play. I stopped and restarted the server,the Touch and IPeng with no success. Playing MOG from the browser on my Mac works just great....anyone else having issues? Any thoughts to a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by gocubs42 View Post
    For the last two days issues with MOG via LMS skips songs due to time outs, or the album just doesn't start to play. I stopped and restarted the server,the Touch and IPeng with no success. Playing MOG from the browser on my Mac works just great....anyone else having issues? Any thoughts to a fix?
    I also had a problem with MOG 8 days ago. It seems to be working again.

No I'm still having problems via lms with MOG. No every time but enough failures to cause frustration

MOG is ultimately gonna shut down and Beats will start up their Daisy music service .

i would suggest looking at Spotify with Triode's plugin as an alternative

I really don't give MOG much more time,IMHO

I haven't heard anything about this.....really bad news I really like MOG when it works....Yesterday no problems with MOG. I didn't change a thing....but hey no delay's....thanks for the information

MOG listening

I listen to MOG everyday with my various Duets and haven't noticed any problems of late. I usually run them through MySqueezebox.com instead of the LMS though. Perhaps that's worth a try?

Slightly off topic- is there a way to choose a genre based radio station with the MOG app? I can't see that anywhere.

It's too bad MOG will be going away, I really don't want to spend $10/month for Spotify when $5/month on MOG does the same.