Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Julf View Post
    That did it on my 32-bit system. Works great!
    That seems to be a problem with ubuntu/luajit - I'd expect that location to be on the path used by the linker. Anyway glad it works. Now I need to work out why the 64bit version fails..

Other error here (deb 64bits, using luajit 2.0 from the repository)
    Code:
    JiveLite 0.1
    Erreur de segmentation
    Only some warnings during compilation
    Code:
    cc -I. -I/usr/local/include/luajit-2.0 -I/usr/include/SDL -I./tolua -Wall -fPIC jive_textarea.c -c -o jive_textarea.o
    jive_textarea.c: In function ‘wordwrap’:
    jive_textarea.c:528:8: warning: variable ‘line_start’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
    cc -I. -I/usr/local/include/luajit-2.0 -I/usr/include/SDL -I./tolua -Wall -fPIC jive_textinput.c -c -o jive_textinput.o
    jive_textinput.c: In function ‘jiveL_textinput_layout’:
    jive_textinput.c:117:19: warning: variable ‘peer’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
    cc -I. -I/usr/local/include/luajit-2.0 -I/usr/include/SDL -I./tolua -Wall -fPIC jive_utils.c -c -o jive_utils.occ -I. -I/usr/local/include/luajit-2.0 -I/usr/include/SDL -I./tolua -Wall -fPIC tolua/tolua_event.c -c -o tolua/tolua_event.o
    tolua/tolua_event.c: In function ‘do_operator’:
    tolua/tolua_event.c:342:3: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘strcmp’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    cc -I. -I/usr/local/include/luajit-2.0 -I/usr/include/SDL -I./tolua -Wall -fPIC tolua/tolua_is.c -c -o tolua/tolua_is.o
    cc -I. -I/usr/local/include/luajit-2.0 -I/usr/include/SDL -I./tolua -Wall -fPIC tolua/tolua_map.c -c -o tolua/tolua_map.o
    tolua/tolua_map.c: In function ‘tolua_dobuffer’:
    tolua/tolua_map.c:699:36: warning: value computed is not used [-Wunused-value]
    cc -I. -I/usr/local/include/luajit-2.0 -I/usr/include/SDL -I./tolua -Wall -fPIC tolua/tolua_push.c -c -o tolua/tolua_push.o
    HP Microserver/DebianStable > [SBR > tweaked TA10.1 > Cabasse Farella | 2xSBB | SB3 > CustomClassD]

Quote Originally Posted by Triode View Post
    .....I'd be interested if people would would like to look at the skin or have already looked at full screen skins.
    Dear Triode.
    Sometimes I wonder how you manage to work on something where you actually earn something for your living when I see all your work you are doing here....
    Thank you very much!!!
    I can not contribute much, but I found a thread from where you can get a 800x600 skin:
    http://www.justblair.co.uk/more-fixi...e-joggler.html
    It was generated for Squeezeplay running on a Joggler touchscreen device.
    I use the skin also to have a larger skin for running Squeezeplay on a Win8 Tablet (as a Squeezebox remote)

Hope this helps.
    Heiner
    Heiner
    My system:
    LMS 7.9 on modded Open Peak Joggler running Roobarbs SqueezePlay OS.
    1 x Slimp3
    5 x Squeezebox Classic
    1 x Controller
    2 x Squeeze Commander (on 2 rooted Nook Touch e-reader)
    X x Squeezeplay & Jivelites on various PC's & Laptops

This is awesome. It's exactly what I'm looking for to replace SqueezePlay on my O2 Jogglers to turn them into dedicated control surfaces, get them out of my list of available players, and end up with something that I'm positive will be significantly more robust than SqueezePlay.

This, plus SqueezeLite on my PogoPlugs, is making the Squeezebox architecture look ever more future-proof.

Thanks for all your efforts!
    Receiver stuck at blue LED state after reboot? Please vote for bug 17462

Try running:
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib ./bin/jivelite

I think it will crash as there's no libraries there (and also with the libraries there its crashing in something at present 64 bit support may need to wait till I fix this!)
    Yep:
    Code:
    JiveLite 0.1
    Segmentation fault (core dumped)
    Louis
    Last.fm

Please could x86_64 users try jivelite again. I've added 64 bit versions of the libraries and I believed fixed the crash.

[I've actually removed a internal tolua bindings and manually added the equivalent myself which I think works but as the change is major it would be good to get some positive test results. This change will impact all architectures.]

Note - it probably has a memory leak at present as I've disabled some of the garbage collection until I can understand where a bug is.
    Last edited by Triode; 2013-02-26 at 02:47.

Try running:
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib ./bin/jivelite
    I think running "sudo ldconfig" after installing luajit will actually avoid the need to do this..

Where are the downloads? Are they supposed to be here?

Quote Originally Posted by JJZolx View Post
    Where are the downloads? Are they supposed to be here?
    Its development only for linux at present - so use git to check out the source as per previous post.

Git repo updated with a version which it would be useful for others to test. This should work on i386 x86_64 and armv7 and emulate the SBT display.

I'm looking for any feedback about leaks and crashes (as I've been changing how the gargage collection works...)