Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Thread: Spindown issues

Spindown issues

Hi all,
    this is recurring question, but still - on my Synology DS213 the LMS keeps the drives spinning, and I see this access file log:

/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/HTML/Default/include.html

Anything to do there? I have only one SqueezeBox @home.

Quote Originally Posted by cthulu View Post
    Hi all,
    this is recurring question, but still - on my Synology DS213 the LMS keeps the drives spinning, and I see this access file log:

/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/HTML/Default/include.html

Anything to do there? I have only one SqueezeBox @home.
    No iPeng ? At some point in time, I saw iPeng with certain settings would wake an LMS server.
    Also, check that LMS doesn't automatically rescan the music folder or look for new files.
    3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.

Quote Originally Posted by epoch1970 View Post
    No iPeng ? At some point in time, I saw iPeng with certain settings would wake an LMS server.
    Also, check that LMS doesn't automatically rescan the music folder or look for new files.
    I've never used it, so I don't think so. I've now edited Slim/Web/HTTP.pm, the only file where include.html was filled with params. So far so good...