Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Michael added search by genre, recommended albums etc... new version 1.5 posted.

I'll add, I think next week now (weekend w/o computer), management of user playlist, and favorites if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by pierrepoulpe View Post
    Michael added search by genre, recommended albums etc... new version 1.5 posted.

I'll add, I think next week now (weekend w/o computer), management of user playlist, and favorites if I can.
    Great! Thank you!

Hi,

I am French and I have a SBT with a subscription Qobuz.

What a joy to learn this development, thank you ..... except that I installed the pluging it does not appear in My Applications'''' my SBT??? should I turn something else I would not know???

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Didier

Quote Originally Posted by Badatruc View Post
    Hi,

I am French and I have a SBT with a subscription Qobuz.

What a joy to learn this development, thank you ..... except that I installed the pluging it does not appear in My Applications'''' my SBT??? should I turn something else I would not know???

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Didier
    Hi, I had the same problem, I 've just updated the version of Logitech Media Server to 7.7.2 and now it's OK
    I used an old one (7.6.0)

Very appreciated, thank you.

Wonderful, you made my day. I have been dreaming of this for a while. Thanks so much!

Hint for for ex-France/Benelux etc newbies: Just give your credit card details with a french address... Turns out, I am subletting from my favorite french winemaker.

Did you use the repo.xml?
    I didn't updated correctly until now. You should retry to ... reboot the radio? force an update somewhere?
    If you updated correctly, you should see cover, artist name, and album name during playing.
    Working now, updated to 1.5 after a reboot of the SB Server on my NAS

Thanks a lot

This is fantastic, a plugin that is a game changer how I listen to music. Qobuz has huge and very current catalogue for classical music and even a special plan for classical flac ! You pay 20 Euro for classical flac a month, other genres default to 320 CBR. All flac costs 30 Euro.

Looking forward to improvements to the plugin, although it is already great. Fantastic.
    George

Transporter->Pathos Logos->Triangle Celius
    Touch->Denon AVRS530BT -> Paradigm Monitor 7
    2 Duets, 1 SB3, 1 Touch, 1 Radio, Transporter
    OnePlus3 -> Sennheiser HD 380 Pro, NAD Viso
    2 servers -> Ubuntu Linux, NUC and Synology 1 Bay

Ciao, from Italy!
    Thank you very much for this plug-in. I, too, have been waiting for a long time. I look forward to your refinements in the future. I just mentioned this on the computer audiophile website(where there are many qobuz fans). On behalf of all of us - thank you again.

ringrazie - d

Qobuz makes a special offer for new users.

Try before buy : one month free : from November 11th to 24th

A special offer just to test this so long awaited plugin !

Thanks a lot