Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    5) Ready to use, look in 'My Apps'

Last edited by pierrepoulpe; 2012-11-07 at 17:00.

Known issues :
    - no pictures when playing
    - no details (album name, artist) when playing

new version uploaded, with great help of mherger!
    (link in post #10 are updated)
    Last edited by pierrepoulpe; 2012-11-08 at 04:28.

Open ntsocoli

Quote Originally Posted by pierrepoulpe View Post
    new version uploaded, with great help of mherger!
    (link in post #10 are updated)
    How do you update a plugin from the Squeezebox Radio ? I installed the 1.1 yesterday, now I'd like to test the new release.

Thanks by the way ! It seams to be working quite well. I don't have a subscription at Qobuz yet, but I'll reconsider...

Quote Originally Posted by sgrienen View Post
    How do you update a plugin from the Squeezebox Radio ? I installed the 1.1 yesterday, now I'd like to test the new release.

Thanks by the way ! It seams to be working quite well. I don't have a subscription at Qobuz yet, but I'll reconsider...
    Did you use the repo.xml?
    I didn't updated correctly until now. You should retry to ... reboot the radio? force an update somewhere?
    If you updated correctly, you should see cover, artist name, and album name during playing.

by the way, for non french speakers, if you want to evaluate qobuz catalog, you can subscribe mp3/320 streaming only, for 7Ç per month :
    http://www.qobuz.com/abonnement/streaming-basic-mensuel

or mp3 streaming + android/ios offline reading (useless in our case) for 10Ç/month with the second month for free.

Great! Thanks for the plugin! Been waiting for some time.
    One prob: If I use your "update" link the server asks me to update all the time. I had to switch off automatic update of all plugins.
    It is possible to test the Qobuz, get an account and then you can listen to samples of 59 secs in 320 kbps...

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    One prob: If I use your "update" link the server asks me to update all the time. I had to switch off automatic update of all plugins.
    I think I understood. repo.xml had version="1.3", zip file was named qobuz_1.3, but install.xml contained <version>1.1</version>
    He was downloading the correct file, but thought he was still in 1.1
    I moved everything to 1.4.
    Could you switch back auto update to on, and tell me if you have one update to 1.4, and no more after? Thx,

Got 1.4 now. Great.