Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 327 of 327 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327
Results 3,261 to 3,263 of 3263
    Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    Beats me - sorry. You really don't have any firewalls set up anywhere do you?
    Thank you for your help PasTim.

No, no firewalls - my other squeezeplayers work fine (iPad and Mac) it's just the Pi ones that don't... thinking it might be something to do with the Max2Play software, as I know someone else is having the same problem...

What are you using on your Pi?

Quote Originally Posted by anotbot View Post
    Thank you for your help PasTim.

No, no firewalls - my other squeezeplayers work fine (iPad and Mac) it's just the Pi ones that don't... thinking it might be something to do with the Max2Play software, as I know someone else is having the same problem...

What are you using on your Pi?
    I don't have one (see my signature), and know nothing about Max2Play. I just use squeezelite on my server and sometimes other desktops/laptops.
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Quote Originally Posted by anotbot View Post
    Yes, I've tried that and though the squeezelite player starts up, it can no longer be found by any controller... so not a solution :-(
    If there are no firewalls blocking broadcast packets, player being visible to controller depends on being on the same subnet.
    How are IP addressess of player, controller and LMS allocated - statiic or DHCP ?
    If static what is the IP address and mask of player, of controller and of LMS ?