Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by quadronado View Post
    When I connect the app to mysqueezebox.com it doesn't find any players. It says something like "No players connected". But that's not true, i have two players connected to mysqueezebox.com.
    Is the app signed in to the same account as your players?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    --------------
    Squeezebox apps for webOS, Android and Windows Phone, http://www.angrygoatapps.com

Yes, I have only one account!
    But I've just logged out and in again and now the app finds my players. Sorry for the false alarm and thank you for the quick response.

Quote Originally Posted by wortgefecht View Post
    I just upgraded my smart watches (LG G Watch R and LG Watch Urbane) to Android Wear 2.0 and now the app stopped working on the watches. It's there in the apps menu, but it doesn't start at all. Any suggestions?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk
    The Wear 2.0 app is live now. Just tested it on the emulator and is works fine. You may have to uninstall the existing one on the watch first, then go to the play store on the watch and just scroll down till you see Squeeze Ctrl in the "Apps on the phone" section and press download.

Sent from mTalk
    --------------
    Squeezebox apps for webOS, Android and Windows Phone, http://www.angrygoatapps.com

Quote Originally Posted by wt0 View Post
    The Wear 2.0 app is live now. Just tested it on the emulator and is works fine. You may have to uninstall the existing one on the watch first, then go to the play store on the watch and just scroll down till you see Squeeze Ctrl in the "Apps on the phone" section and press download.
    Ok, I did that. Now it behaves like this (LG G Watch R): When I start the app on the watch, the screen goes blank for a very short time, then it goes back to the apps menu on the watch. But it opens the Squeeze Ctrl widget in my phone's notification bar. If no Squeezebox is running, that's it. If at least one box is playing music, then I get a notification on my watch. When I open that notification with a tap, I see all the controls. Same thing happens, when I start Squeeze Ctrl on my phone.

Is that how it's supposed to work?
    Current setup:
    • EEEBox, Xubuntu 14.04, LMS 7.9, FLAC
    • Duet > Pro-Ject DAC Box E > AKG Hearo 888 Titan (home office), Boom + Canton ASF 75 SC (master bedroom), Boom (master bathroom), 2 Radios (guest bathroom and garden deck), RPi3 + LibreELEC + XSqueeze > Samsung TV > NAD L53 > Mission 2.1 speakers (living room)
    • Transporter > vintage Wega Modul 42V amp (42E equalizer, 42T tape deck + Thorens TD 160 Mk II turntable) > Quadral Vulkan Mk II (music room)

Quote Originally Posted by wortgefecht View Post
    Ok, I did that. Now it behaves like this (LG G Watch R): When I start the app on the watch, the screen goes blank for a very short time, then it goes back to the apps menu on the watch. But it opens the Squeeze Ctrl widget in my phone's notification bar. If no Squeezebox is running, that's it. If at least one box is playing music, then I get a notification on my watch. When I open that notification with a tap, I see all the controls. Same thing happens, when I start Squeeze Ctrl on my phone.

Is that how it's supposed to work?
    Yes. I tried to make it work more like the built-in music control app. Eventually, I might tweak the UI to have a more Wear 2.0 look.

Last edited by wt0; 2017-04-11 at 04:26.
    --------------

Yes. I tried to make it work more like the built-in music control app. Eventually, I might tweak the UI to have a more Wear 2.0 look.

Thanks for the fast fix! It works again, which is the important part. Everything else ist a bonus

Wear support actually was what made me switch to your app.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk
    Current setup:
    • EEEBox, Xubuntu 14.04, LMS 7.9, FLAC
    • Duet > Pro-Ject DAC Box E > AKG Hearo 888 Titan (home office), Boom + Canton ASF 75 SC (master bedroom), Boom (master bathroom), 2 Radios (guest bathroom and garden deck), RPi3 + LibreELEC + XSqueeze > Samsung TV > NAD L53 > Mission 2.1 speakers (living room)
    • Transporter > vintage Wega Modul 42V amp (42E equalizer, 42T tape deck + Thorens TD 160 Mk II turntable) > Quadral Vulkan Mk II (music room)

Hi. Does Squeeze Ctrl allow use of Erlands Dynamic Playlists plugins? Sorry if this is covered somewhere but I checked around here and your site and can't tell for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by magee35 View Post
    Hi. Does Squeeze Ctrl allow use of Erlands Dynamic Playlists plugins? Sorry if this is covered somewhere but I checked around here and your site and can't tell for sure.
    Yes it does.
    --------------

Yes it does.
    Thanks, buying today

Hi there.

I'm wondering if it is possible to switch a playerX from server1 to server2!?!?

Yesterday I ran in a situation where a player connected to a new server2 that I've been
    testing. I couldn't figure out how to swing it back to server1 without shutting down server2.

In the end I used iPeng. iPeng allows to select a player and assign it to whatever server.

Please let me know if I just missed that function on SC.

Thx