Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    7.7.2 and this was a fresh install.
    What does LMS have to do with MySB?
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

Quote Originally Posted by wt0 View Post
    BTW, I guess you're the user that encountered the error with v1.0.0 that crashed the app. Sorry about that one, couldn't believe I missed it. In case you haven't gotten it yet, v1.0.1 is already published and should fix the problem.
    Yes, I got the update, and noticed you'd fixed it, at least it shows the crash report works ok.
    LMS 7.9 on a Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.20, playlists and LMS cache on a USB stick, 25K+ music library on a WD MyCloud network drive,
    Rasberry Pi 2/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.20beta7/HiFiBerry DAC+ > Cambridge Audio Minx 5 (study)
    Rasberry Pi 2/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > Sharp micro system (garage)
    1 x Boom (dining room) - 1 x Touch (used for display and controller only) - 1 x SB3 (spare) - 1 x Radio (spare)

OK, got the registration to work.
    I tapped around at other places on the screen and then when I was tapping the "enter password" text again, it finally brought up a dialog
    ---
    at penguinlovesmusic.com

But now... I registered with MySB but I can't seem to switch to it or show it's players
    EDIT: after I tuned off "use local server" it finally started to show the MySB player and turning the server back on brought back the server's players.
    Now... Do I have to go through the same procedure for my second server, don't see the player on that one right now....
    Last edited by pippin; 2012-10-14 at 14:53.
    ---
    at penguinlovesmusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by pippin View Post
    7.7.2 and this was a fresh install.
    What does LMS have to do with MySB?
    You said you had problems switching to your local server....
    --------------
    Squeezebox apps for webOS, Android and Windows Phone, http://www.angrygoatapps.com

But now... I registered with MySB but I can't seem to switch to it or show it's players
    Bring up the player menu (tap the player name at the bottom control bar), open the player selector and your mysb players should be listed there.
    --------------
    Squeezebox apps for webOS, Android and Windows Phone, http://www.angrygoatapps.com

Please read my edit above.
    ---
    at penguinlovesmusic.com

EDIT: after I tuned off "use local server" it finally started to show the MySB player and turning the server back on brought back the server's players.
    Now... Do I have to go through the same procedure for my second server, don't see the player on that one right now....
    The app gets the list of players on servers it is not directly connect to, from the other_player list in the server status. If the server the app is connected to, doesn't see the other players, then the app won't.
    --------------

Please read my edit above.
    BTW, which phone are you using?
    --------------

Also, when you're using both mysb and local, the app is actually connecting to both servers at the same time. When the first one connects, lets say mysb, it will select a player from mysb and show the home menu, but the local server may not actually have connected yet and it's players won't show up in the player selector. Just give it a few seconds.
    --------------