Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Fall back alarm not fixed?

I recently upgraded to v7.7.1 LMS but now my SR is having the same problem I had in this post:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...arm&highlight=

I thought this was fixed in 7.7.1 (I could be mistaken) If it is not fixed, will the 'fix' from the above post still work? I miss my alarm.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ttodd1; 2012-05-09 at 17:23.

The bug is still open, so you will need to reapply the fix/workaround mentioned on the other thread after your server upgrade
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

/sigh/

thx, guess this will teach me to upgrade....

Got the same problem...

What a shame we need to go via code modification to get a decent alarm clock...
    I have that exact same problem described, but unfortunately I am not able to understand bluegaspode solution :-(

I have switched off the alarm and use my mobile phone's one to wake up, that is honestly a real annoying bug. I hope that someone at Logitech is taking it into account for the next FW.