Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    On the LMS webui, Settings > mysqueezebox.com tab > re-enter your email address and password, click "Apply" bottom right. Stop and restart LMS.

Any help?
    Done again, Nope...
    The rest of the Boxes (touch, Radio & Duet) works fine - hope that's will goes on
    thanks anyway

Zulu

Quote Originally Posted by Ulu View Post
    Done again, Nope...
    The rest of the Boxes (touch, Radio & Duet) works fine - hope that's will goes on
    thanks anyway

Zulu
    Using the Boom remote, press and hold down the left arrow for 5 seconds, is mysqueezebox.com listed, can you connect to it?
    If you can, what does it say under > settings > Information > mysqueezebox.com information? Does it have YOUR email address there?
    kidstypike
    1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x piCorePlayer

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Using the Boom remote, press and hold down the left arrow for 5 seconds, is mysqueezebox.com listed, can you connect to it?
    If you can, what does it say under > settings > Information > mysqueezebox.com information? Does it have YOUR email address there?
    Left Arrrow, then mysqueezebox.com is listed but "Connection Impossible". Under Setting I have no more Advanced nor Information menus.

Zul

Did you try to factory reset it ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mnyb View Post
    Did you try to factory reset it ?
    repowering the boom with "+" pressed?

Yes - 20 times. But no success.

Guilhem

Older players like Boom will auto-register to MySB.com when you connect them to LMS which contains a valid MySB.com login. This is normal.

Try this, connect Boom to LMS, play some tunes. Now stop LMS from running then try connecting it to MySB.com via hold left arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by toby10 View Post
    Older players like Boom will auto-register to MySB.com when you connect them to LMS which contains a valid MySB.com login. This is normal.

Try this, connect Boom to LMS, play some tunes. Now stop LMS from running then try connecting it to MySB.com via hold left arrow.

Well thought, thanks.

But tried and nothing new: "connection impossible"

Will try to imagine some similar trick. Logitech support lets me some time to think ;-).
    Thanks

Zulu

When holding the left arrow for several seconds to get to the setup menu , you got several options including "current settings".

What are those current settings especially the network settings ip, dns, ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

Working Again

Quote Originally Posted by Ulu View Post
    Well thought, thanks.

But tried and nothing new: "connection impossible"

Will try to imagine some similar trick. Logitech support lets me some time to think ;-).
    Thanks

Zulu
    Back after a lot of tests and then away from my computer.

Toby has brought the initial idea to me. I got deeper in the same direction and the Boom now is working again!

I'll try to make it clear:

1/ I erased the registration of the boom from my mySB.com account.
    2/ I unplugged all my network (router etc) and plugged the boom directly behind my french ISP modem that I put in router mode again (was in bridge / pure modem in front of my tomato router)
    3/ I did a cold start again of the boom and then boom! it worked again. Note: the boom never asked me my mysqueezebox account credential.
    4/ I reconfigured my network as ISP modem in router mode (192.168.0.x LAN)+ local router in DMZ (192.168.1.x) as it was something like a year ago.

Then the boom is still working.

If i try to get to my preferred configuration (ISP modem not in router mode directly on the tomato router) the boom is not working anymore.

All of this gets me to the fact that the Boom is keeping in memory the "old network configuration" and is no more working if that configuration is modified. The other squeezeboxes at home are working whatever the network setting.

As I have no more access to the "Parameters/Advanced/software update" menu I wonder how to really re-initialize totally the Boom? meaning without the access to Parameters/Advanced menus?

Anyway, that's a progress - I even earned a new SB: I bought a new radio in the meantime... Thanks to all for your ideas.

I still have a problem because the touch is freezing my network configuration. If any has ideas for reall very hard reset?
    Cheers
    Ulu