Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Do you have all your apps and full Internet radio menu when using the local server ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mnyb View Post
    Do you have all your apps and full Internet radio menu when using the local server ?

No, as described initially, when connected to my local LMS sever, not internet based services works (radio/podcast) but the local playing of my Flacs on my server works fine.

An I cannot switch to mysb.com.

Zul'

Quote Originally Posted by Ulu View Post
    No, as described initially, when connected to my local LMS sever, not internet based services works (radio/podcast) but the local playing of my Flacs on my server works fine.

An I cannot switch to mysb.com.

Zul'
    have you checked the tab in LMS > Settings for "mysqueezebox.com" and made sure your credentials are entered correctly there. Otherwise it sounds like a DNS problem, but that should have been solved with rebooting your router.
    Home: VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
    Spares: Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
    Controllers: iPhone4S & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Check your NAS networks settings ? Especially DNS .

Restart the LMS service , if that does not help reboot NAS .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mnyb View Post
    Check your NAS networks settings ? Especially DNS .

Restart the LMS service , if that does not help reboot NAS .

Already done: reboot of NAS / Server, etc...

The strange thing is that the other SB boxes are running fine with LMS and mySB.com.

I have reased the boom from mySB and I'll reboot again all this night.

Thnaks for your help

back online tomoroow around 1800 UTC

Zulu

I had a similar problem recently. I had renamed the Boom on the Boom itself, but the change was not reflected on mysqueezebox.com. Once I changed it there, the Internet radio, and App connection problems were resolved.

Back on the forum

with 24hrs delay but without any luck: still "cannot connect to mysqueezebox.com" on my boom.

I fiddled a lot these last 48hrs - for example:
    1/ removed the boom registered in mySB.com
    2/ placed the boom in the Router DMZ
    3/ selected all parameter by hand, even the IP frm mySB.com server (as shown in my perfectly working Radio)
    4/ nope...

Connected again to my local LMS 7.7.1 server on my synology: working perfectly for playing my collection of flacs but no radio/podcasts playing. Funny thing is that the LMS server has redeclared the boom on mySB.com. But the boom is still not capable to connect to anything external to my network (mySB.com and/or radios).

Got totally lost,

Is there an european shipping address & phone for a reflashing of the software ?

Thanks
    Zul'

Have you checked to see that the Boom's MAC address in the Settings > Info menu (sorry, I forget the exact menu path) matches the MAC address on the label on the bottom of the Boom? It could be that the MAC address got corrupted somehow -- it has happened to me and others, although I haven't many reports lately. If they don't match then I would call Logitech support to find a fix (although I would have thought an xilink reset would fix it).

Quote Originally Posted by Ulu View Post
    with 24hrs delay but without any luck: still "cannot connect to mysqueezebox.com" on my boom.

I fiddled a lot these last 48hrs - for example:
    1/ removed the boom registered in mySB.com
    2/ placed the boom in the Router DMZ
    3/ selected all parameter by hand, even the IP frm mySB.com server (as shown in my perfectly working Radio)
    4/ nope...

Connected again to my local LMS 7.7.1 server on my synology: working perfectly for playing my collection of flacs but no radio/podcasts playing. Funny thing is that the LMS server has redeclared the boom on mySB.com. But the boom is still not capable to connect to anything external to my network (mySB.com and/or radios).

Got totally lost,

Is there an european shipping address & phone for a reflashing of the software ?

Thanks
    Zul'
    On the LMS webui, Settings > mysqueezebox.com tab > re-enter your email address and password, click "Apply" bottom right. Stop and restart LMS.

Any help?
    kidstypike
    1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x piCorePlayer

Quote Originally Posted by aubuti View Post
    Have you checked to see that the Boom's MAC address in the Settings > Info menu (sorry, I forget the exact menu path) matches the MAC address on the label on the bottom of the Boom? It could be that the MAC address got corrupted somehow -- it has happened to me and others, although I haven't many reports lately. If they don't match then I would call Logitech support to find a fix (although I would have thought an xilink reset would fix it).
    Thanks,
    I've checked: they match...
    And witht he help of Gary & Toby I did manage a xilink reset

Zul'