Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Custom clock not working

I had logitechmediaserver-7.7.3-33913 running on my readynas and everything was working great for a couple weeks. Randomly the custom clock decides to not work which is really annoying. I've upgraded to the latest nightly build to see if that would fix anything, but it didn't. Is there any reason why it continues to randomly just stop working? On the radio I use the OffClockSaver SDT Weather Fahrenheit. I use another one for the touch I have. All the squeezeboxes in my house aren't picking up anything, it shows the time but it doesn't show any temperatures or anything...

Is there something I've been continuously doing wrong because I swear, i get it going and then it dies again and stops working a couple weeks later. Let me know, please and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kllngtme View Post
    I had logitechmediaserver-7.7.3-33913 running on my readynas and everything was working great for a couple weeks. Randomly the custom clock decides to not work which is really annoying. I've upgraded to the latest nightly build to see if that would fix anything, but it didn't. Is there any reason why it continues to randomly just stop working? On the radio I use the OffClockSaver SDT Weather Fahrenheit. I use another one for the touch I have. All the squeezeboxes in my house aren't picking up anything, it shows the time but it doesn't show any temperatures or anything...

Is there something I've been continuously doing wrong because I swear, i get it going and then it dies again and stops working a couple weeks later. Let me know, please and thank you!
    It's an issue with SuperDateTime plugin, not Custom Clock.
    It looks like weather.com currently have made some changes which stops SuperDateTime plugin to stop working and due to this it doesn't send any weather information to Custom Clock, see here for more information:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...l=1#post703264

For the problems to be solved, a new SuperDateTime version needs to be released which works with the new weather.com site.
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    (Developer of many plugins/applets (both free and commercial).
    If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet development, consider purchasing some plugins)

Interested in the future of music streaming ? ickStream - A world of music at your fingertips.