Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Wanted: SqueezeboxServer-7.6.1-33011.exe

Does anyone have a copy of the windows Squeezebox Server installer v7.6.1-33011 which they could send/post? This was the version which worked best for my WHSv1 box i.e. it overcame the v7.60 problems but didn't introduce the "Music Folders not accessible whilst scanning" "feature" of 7.61 final.

After a major crash, I have ungraded my server to WHS 2011 and I now need the standard Windows installer (SqueezeboxServer-7.6.1-33011.exe) which I don't have and which is no longer on the Logitech site. I have the WHS v1 msi file but this, apparently, is no good for WHS 2011

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Chip

pski
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipMonk View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of the windows Squeezebox Server installer v7.6.1-33011 which they could send/post? This was the version which worked best for my WHSv1 box i.e. it overcame the v7.60 problems but didn't introduce the "Music Folders not accessible whilst scanning" "feature" of 7.61 final.

After a major crash, I have ungraded my server to WHS 2011 and I now need the standard Windows installer (SqueezeboxServer-7.6.1-33011.exe) which I don't have and which is no longer on the Logitech site. I have the WHS v1 msi file but this, apparently, is no good for WHS 2011

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Chip
    downloads.slimdevices.com

p

Quote Originally Posted by pski View Post
    downloads.slimdevices.com

p
    Where, unless I am very much mistaken, there is only versions 7.7 and 7.8

Chip

Quote Originally Posted by ChipMonk View Post
    Where, unless I am very much mistaken, there is only versions 7.7 and 7.8

Chip
    I am mistaken - one can get to v7.61

http://downloads.slimdevices.com/Squ...Server_v7.6.1/

However it is only the final version which is available, as I originally described - I need the earlier SqueezeboxServer-7.6.1-33011.exe

Chip