Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Itunes Update Time Problem

Hello

I'm using LMS 7.7.1, Itunes Update 2.8.3, and Itunes 10.6.1.7. It seems to be working okay except the timestamp (in Itunes) for when a song is played is off by -6 hours. As a note, my local time zone (MST) is -6 hours behind GMT, and I'm wondering if that isn't a coincidence.

I recently listened to a song at 1:20 in the morning. It shows up in LMS as being played at 1:20 a.m. When I look at Itunes, it shows it was played at 7:20 pm (the day before)

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

-Bill

Did you ever solve this? I have the same problem. It happens both with the iTunes Update plugin or the iTunes export module in the Custom Scan plugin.
    Sue
    "If you're happy and you know it turn the volume up and blow it out."

1 Touch | 2 Booms | 2 Radios | 1 Duet | 1 SB2
    HP Proliant N54G | Logitech Media Server 7.8 | iPhone & iPad w/ iPeng
    Find me on Last.FM | Twitter | Rhapsody
    My Journey to Musical Bliss | Squeezebox is Dead. Long Live Squeezebox.

Quote Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
    Did you ever solve this? I have the same problem. It happens both with the iTunes Update plugin or the iTunes export module in the Custom Scan plugin.
    This has been going on for at least a year for me, maybe longer. The PC running the server has the correct time and time zone. If I look in the logs for the server all the time stamps are correct. In itunes the last played time is about 5hrs behind the actual time.

anyone ever solve this?