Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Connecting to Touch running media server

I've been searching the Wikis and the forums but I seem to be missing some basic info. I've got a touch with a USB drive running the media server and working great. Now how do I get my SB radio to connect to the Touch's server? I thought that the Radio would automatically find and connect to the Touch's server?

The radio is not listing the Touch on its available wifi connections. It does list other wifi connections so the radio's wifi is working...

Any pointers is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by polocruz View Post
    I've been searching the Wikis and the forums but I seem to be missing some basic info. I've got a touch with a USB drive running the media server and working great. Now how do I get my SB radio to connect to the Touch's server? I thought that the Radio would automatically find and connect to the Touch's server?

The radio is not listing the Touch on its available wifi connections. It does list other wifi connections so the radio's wifi is working...

Any pointers is appreciated.
    On your Radio, you should have the option to "Switch Library". My Touch's sever is listed as "Touch (SD)".
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    kidstypike
    1x SB3 - 1x Boom - 1x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2x Touch - 1x piCorePlayer

Thanks!

Ahhhh, thanks for the tip! I needed to "add library" with the ip address of the Touch then select it.