Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

CBC Radio App no longer works

I bought my Squeezebox Radio at the beginning of this year, and the CBC Radio App (with all of the podcasts) was working perfectly fine. However, it stopped working about a month ago--everytime I click on it, and error message comes up saying "failed to parse". I tried reinstalling the app through mysqueezebox, but I still get the same error message.

Anyone else having trouble with the app, or know of a fix?

CBC Radio App

Having same issue. Any luck with a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by bachansoo View Post
    I bought my Squeezebox Radio at the beginning of this year, and the CBC Radio App (with all of the podcasts) was working perfectly fine. However, it stopped working about a month ago--everytime I click on it, and error message comes up saying "failed to parse". I tried reinstalling the app through mysqueezebox, but I still get the same error message.

Anyone else having trouble with the app, or know of a fix?

Come on Logitech! If you are going to offer an official app like the CBC, than it is your responsibility to maintain it.

Quote Originally Posted by raglencross View Post
    Come on Logitech! If you are going to offer an official app like the CBC, than it is your responsibility to maintain it.
    If you want logitech to read this, you should post at their official forums. This forum is only users talking to other users. See:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/MySque...p/mysqueezebox
    Location 1: VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Location 2: VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
    Spares: several Touch, Radio, SB3
    Controllers: iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

The CBC app's content is maintained by CBC, maybe you should ask them...

Quote Originally Posted by andyg View Post
    The CBC app's content is maintained by CBC, maybe you should ask them...
    And considering the CBC's budget got slashed, I wouldn't hold my breath on a fix any time soon. After all, they have to prioritize their limited resources to spread their liberal anti-gun propaganda first and foremost

Although I do still like the local CBC radio (Calgary), and I was able to download the URL off their site and add it to my favourites.