Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by magiccarpetride View Post
    If I were you I'd check it out. Medicine nowadays is capable of performing miracles.
    Actually, you are pretty much the poster boy for Dunning Kruger. Your posts have this really remarkable combination of complete stupidity mixed with a rather pathetic pseudo-intellectual snarkery. The usual tagline for Dunning Kruger is "unskilled and unaware". Change unskilled to "lacking in cognitive abilities", and we have a pretty good description of you.

I'd call you an idiot, but that would be an insult to idiots everywhere.
    sb touch -> classdaudio sds-450 -> audio physic tempo 4 + rel storm 3 & rythmik f12se

Quote Originally Posted by totoro View Post
    Actually, you are pretty much the poster boy for Dunning Kruger. Your posts have this really remarkable combination of complete stupidity mixed with a rather pathetic pseudo-intellectual snarkery. The usual tagline for Dunning Kruger is "unskilled and unaware". Change unskilled to "lacking in cognitive abilities", and we have a pretty good description of you.

I'd call you an idiot, but that would be an insult to idiots everywhere.
    Like I said, you are the king of haters.

Like I said, you are the king of haters.
    What an amazingly witty comeback. So the way the world works is that you act like an obnoxious moron, and when anyone calls you on it he is a "hater"? Must be nice living in your own alternate universe.
    sb touch -> classdaudio sds-450 -> audio physic tempo 4 + rel storm 3 & rythmik f12se

Quote Originally Posted by totoro View Post
    What an amazingly witty comeback. So the way the world works is that you act like an obnoxious moron, and when anyone calls you on it he is a "hater"? Must be nice living in your own alternate universe.
    That's not what I said. All I said was that you are the king of haters. I didn't talk about anyone else.

pski
    That's not what I said. All I said was that you are the king of haters. I didn't talk about anyone else.
    Suszej: have a hard time somewhere else

Enjoying the sound out of vanila SBT on wireless.

One problem though - After moving the SBT from wired to wireless, actions from squeezebox app on iphone is slow to respond - takes a 3-4 seconds fro SBT to respond. Any idea why this could happen?

Quote Originally Posted by lake_eleven View Post
    Enjoying the sound out of vanila SBT on wireless.

One problem though - After moving the SBT from wired to wireless, actions from squeezebox app on iphone is slow to respond - takes a 3-4 seconds fro SBT to respond. Any idea why this could happen?
    It's possible that you are having intermittent slowness/interference on your wireless network, but that the buffering in the sbt is enough that this isn't causing dropouts. This would be a more likely explanation if the problem isn't constant.

Of course, that doesn't invalidate anything I said. I'm not the only one here who has been harsh to you, and you have been banned here before for being a twit, so you might want to consider that in the universe where everyone else lives, the opprobrium that gets heaped on your head gets there at least partially as a result of your own actions.

By calling me a "hater", you seem to be claiming that my harshness towards you is completely unjustified, and purely arises because of my hateful nature. This is actually quite funny. And, by the way, you might want to notice that the word "hater" is pretty much only used by teenagers and mental defectives.
    Last edited by totoro; 2012-04-25 at 20:02.