Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Question MOG: 500 Internal Server Error??

Hi,

I have a primo account with MOG, and use iPeng to control my Squeezebox duet, up unitl last night everything was working fine, but all of a sudden I can't seem to get MOG to display any of my favorites or playlists. Whether I connect to LMS to MySqueezebox, MOG always gives me an Internal Server Error when I try to access my favorites. Has anyone else seen this issue?? What could be the issue? I'm running LMS 7.7.2, although that probably isn't even the issue as MOG won't even connect through MySqueezebox :-(

Quote Originally Posted by rssarma View Post
    Hi,

I have a primo account with MOG, and use iPeng to control my Squeezebox duet, up unitl last night everything was working fine, but all of a sudden I can't seem to get MOG to display any of my favorites or playlists. Whether I connect to LMS to MySqueezebox, MOG always gives me an Internal Server Error when I try to access my favorites. Has anyone else seen this issue?? What could be the issue? I'm running LMS 7.7.2, although that probably isn't even the issue as MOG won't even connect through MySqueezebox :-(
    I'm having the same thing when accessing favorites. If you search for artist, album, or choose an Editors Choice and try to play it, do you get a "cannot open file for:" error? I'm not sure where the issue lies, as I have no problem getting MOG on my computer, phone, or Roku streamer.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by gdpeck View Post
    I'm having the same thing when accessing favorites. If you search for artist, album, or choose an Editors Choice and try to play it, do you get a "cannot open file for:" error? I'm not sure where the issue lies, as I have no problem getting MOG on my computer, phone, or Roku streamer.
    That's the exact same issue I'm having, I'm beginning to wonder if this is a Logitech issue as everything works flawlessly on my iPad, iPhone & the web.

Seems to have automatically resolved itself today, there apparently were issues with the MOG api on MySqueezebox.