Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Duet not recognising the players

Need help. I am from India/Bangalore.

I have been using Duet last one year.. It was working fine. I changed the password of my router and hence in order to get the new password into the controller, I put a factory resetting. Ever since I did this, the Controller asked for all information... new WEP code, my account and password etc., All done correctly.. However controller just not moving after "Scanning for Players".. Need help as to how I fix this.

Thanks

Jravich

To get your new password into the Receiver you'll need to do a factory reset on both the controller and receiver. To reset the Receiver hold the front button until it "fast blinks" and then release it. Then do the factory reset on the controller and go through the whole setup process. When it comes time to select the Receiver (player) you will have to select it by MAC address. It should then get all the network security info from the controller and hook up to your network. Once connected it will revert to using the name you originally assigned to the Receiver.
    2 Duets - 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs
    Rock Solid with LMS 7.8.0 and WHS 2011

Thank you

Now it works well.. Thanks again..

Quote Originally Posted by w3wilkes View Post
    To get your new password into the Receiver you'll need to do a factory reset on both the controller and receiver. To reset the Receiver hold the front button until it "fast blinks" and then release it. Then do the factory reset on the controller and go through the whole setup process. When it comes time to select the Receiver (player) you will have to select it by MAC address. It should then get all the network security info from the controller and hook up to your network. Once connected it will revert to using the name you originally assigned to the Receiver.