Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 9 of 237 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Tried with a NAD M51 Dac and it music time slider wouldn't move with the 44.1k option, so the 192k with a hub shouldn't work too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Triode View Post
    I've posted a new applet to the 3rd party apps list for Squeezebox Touch. This is designed to enhance the digital output capabilities of the device for use with external Dacs.
    Congratulation Triode

Actually my Touch is feeding a my digital loudspeaker management system witch is limited to 24bit/96kHz. Perhaps in a near future I will find a new processor with 192k support?

I have also a Squeezebox Duet Receiver (limited to 48k): do you think it's possible to adapt your applet to the Receiver?
    The goal will be to support of 88.2 and 96k playback via the Receiver digital output.

Thanks
    Pierre (Grenoble - France)
    2 Squeezebox Touch (main HIFI system & headphone) + 1 Squeezebox Duet (kitchen HIFI system) + 3 Squeezebox Radio
    Ubuntu server with LMS 7.9

Quote Originally Posted by ltsv38 View Post
    I have also a Squeezebox Duet Receiver (limited to 48k): do you think it's possible to adapt your applet to the Receiver?
    The goal will be to support of 88.2 and 96k playback via the Receiver digital output.
    Receiver doesn't run linux, so the answer would be no.

I intend to try out this app, but how do I uninstall it if I want to? Factory reset of SB Touch?

Quote Originally Posted by Triode View Post
    It should work - the previous test versions were positively tested against the D33, but its always possible I've introduced a new bug as I have changed a few things. Are you comfortable sshing into the Touch. Otherwise I'll ask another D33 user to see if they can test for us.
    Hello Triode

Still no joy with the Arcam D33 - endless re-booting.

Any ideas what it might be or whether I can give you any information to help get this working?

Many thanks

Arcam D33 - Success !

Hello Triode

Finally managed to get the Arcam D33 working with your App !

After much head-scratching, I decided to look on the Arcam website and did an update of the firmware for the D33. Then back to square one with the instructions for your App and Bingo (!) - its now working beautifully with the class 2 USB input of the D33 (haven't tried class 1 yet). Guess that's one more DAC you can put on the success list.

Many, many thanks for making this available.

Rgds

Endless rebooting

Quote Originally Posted by sa3999 View Post
    Hello Triode

Still no joy with the Arcam D33 - endless re-booting.

Any ideas what it might be or whether I can give you any information to help get this working?

Many thanks
    Perhaps not for the same reason as with your DAC, I was having 'reboot' issues as well... and here's what I did to fix it:
    - Disconnect DAC from Touch
    - Update the LMS server to 7.7.2
    - Configure Touch back to factory settings
    - Update Touch to latest firmware (as prompted)
    - Power-on the DAC, configure it for USB input, and connect to Touch via USB
    - Install Triode's app

Quote Originally Posted by Bytec View Post
    I intend to try out this app, but how do I uninstall it if I want to? Factory reset of SB Touch?
    See this post earlier in this thread:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...l=1#post699997

Quote Originally Posted by leoduran View Post
    Perhaps not for the same reason as with your DAC, I was having 'reboot' issues as well...
    To help me narrow down these issues can you confirm whether you had previously had the UsbAudioOutput applet (usb experiment tread) installed. Otherwise have you done a firmware upgrade since installing the Enhanced Digital Ouput applet?

I can see one potential reboot problem with usb2 dacs, but want to check which other ones may exist. I'll release an update to try to avoid them.

Just tried this App!

It worked flawlessly with my CEntrance DACport (USB 24/96) and my DENON AVR 1611B (TOSLink up to 192KHz).

Tank you!