Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2340
    Quote Originally Posted by gareneau View Post
    Thanks, bpa, this is exactly what I was looking for. But I don't know where to find the patch as mentioned below by dgently; I'll see if I can reach out to him.
    Google is your friend http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...l=1#post731446

It looks like either you rebuild the whoel TOuch kernel with the patch or load one of the special Kernels.

I can't help anymore I'm just using google - you need to find somebody with copies of the special Kernels and use the Kerenel updated to try each fo the specials Kernel to see if one works.

edit:

code.google.com has been archived - this is where the code is now
    https://code.google.com/archive/p/tr...lets/downloads
    Last edited by bpa; 2017-09-10 at 13:27.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post

It looks like either you rebuild the whoel TOuch kernel with the patch or load one of the special Kernels.

I can't help anymore I'm just using google - you need to find somebody with copies of the special Kernels and use the Kerenel updated to try each fo the specials Kernel to see if one works.

edit:

Thanks for the help -

Gary

Hello

sorry for my bad englich

i have Logitech sbt with edo firmware and i have i question
    this is my first time to use this player i need know how i can save setting because in player i need screen standby but if i cut power and return in setting its ok but screen all time open i will select another time standby

i use this player in analog output with my sony hifi
    i need know whats best setting for me for listen best quality music

thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Aymen007 View Post
    Hello

sorry for my bad englich

i have Logitech sbt with edo firmware and i have i question
    this is my first time to use this player i need know how i can save setting because in player i need screen standby but if i cut power and return in setting its ok but screen all time open i will select another time standby

i use this player in analog output with my sony hifi
    i need know whats best setting for me for listen best quality music

thank you very much
    EDO does nothing over the analogue outputs of the Touch player.
    EDO is intended for connecting to an external DAC, and will give 24/192 playback capability to the Touch.
    Chris :)

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    EDO does nothing over the analogue outputs of the Touch player.
    EDO is intended for connecting to an external DAC, and will give 24/192 playback capability to the Touch.
    Thank you for your answer
    please i need know how i can save setting because if i cut power all setting is reseted

That should not happen, so I would suggest your SBT is faulty.

Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk
    --
    Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with Debian+LMS 7.9.0
    Music: ~1300 CDs, as 450 GB of 16/44k FLACs. No less than 3x 24/44k albums..

Quote Originally Posted by Aymen007 View Post
    Thank you for your answer
    please i need know how i can save setting because if i cut power all setting is reseted
    This should not happen. I cut the power on mine every day, and the settings are not lost. I don't know if there is a battery in them.

Since EDO would seem to serve no purpose when using analogue outputs, I suggest you do a full factory reset and see whether the problem goes away or not. You can do this via "Settings, Advanced, "Restore Factory Settings", or press and hold the button on back of the touchscreen above the power cord until you see “Factory settings restored”.
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post

edit:

Does anyone here know how to apply the patch / load one of the special Kernels to fix the problem I referenced earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by gareneau View Post
    Does anyone here know how to apply the patch / load one of the special Kernels to fix the problem I referenced earlier?
    Google still your friend
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...l=1#post860462

NAD D3020 USB Connection

I hope this is the correct place to post this, if not please point to where it should go, it's my first post.

NAD D3020 DAC and #piCorePlayer version PIVERS="piCorePlayer 3.21" using output setting in squeezelite as USB and settings of front:CARD=Audio,DEV=0

The above configuration works perfectly with all bit rates via USB B it plays up to 24/96khz and downsamples fine from 24/192khz with optical it will deliver full 24 /192.

Thanks all for a great player software.