Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

How to enable CLI on Zyxel NSA310

Hi Guys

I've recently got a Zyxel NSA310. It's working fine as a Squeezebox server and I can connect my Touch to it no problem.

I recently tried to connect the Android app 'Squeeze control' to it but it couldn't connect to the CLI port on 9090. When I checked in the server's Settings->Advanced page, the 'Command Line Interface' section which allows you to configure the CLI port was missing.

Does any one know why this might be? Does the 310 not allow CLI and if not can it be enabled?

Many thanks

Gromet

Unfortunately I don't know much about cli ports but I'm pretty sure it should be enabled by default on the nsa310. Try port 9595 or 9000 instead. I know that 9595 is the port that I had to use to get the foobar controller working with the nsa310. I also just looked at SqueezeCommander on my phone and it seems to be running on 9000 (though as I said I don't know much about the cli ports and I think that might be another port)

Quote Originally Posted by annoyingmouse View Post
    Unfortunately I don't know much about cli ports but I'm pretty sure it should be enabled by default on the nsa310. Try port 9595 or 9000 instead. I know that 9595 is the port that I had to use to get the foobar controller working with the nsa310. I also just looked at SqueezeCommander on my phone and it seems to be running on 9000 (though as I said I don't know much about the cli ports and I think that might be another port)
    Hi annoyingmouse

Thanks ever so much for this. I tried changing the port from 9090 to 9595 and it worked. Brilliant.

Cheers

Gromet