Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Napster/Rhapsody issues

Hi all,
    I've come back to the beginners forum as my problem is pretty basic but I seem to be stuck.

I upgraded my router yesterday, to a Netgear N600,and now I have to change musicsource from LMS to mysqueezebox.com in order to get to Napster/Rhapsody. This is not the case with Internet radio, so I reckon I've got the mysqueezebox.com settings ok. I've ( reluctantly ) upgraded to LMS 7.7.2, but that has made no difference.

On my duet and radio, Rhapsody is on the home screen, and works ( although play back is halted whilst it switches from LMS ) On my booms and classic, Rhapsody isn't listed at all, and if I go to my apps on these devices I get the message saying my squeezebox is registered to someone else??! I tried a factory reset on the classic, but it's come back with the same settings.

On the web interface, whichever player is on mysqueezebox.com doesn't show up in the right hand pane, and there is nothing in my apps in basic server settings.

Having reread my post before submitting, it would appear that I have more than one issue here, but any help appreciated.
    Trev
    Touch + my hifi
    Duet + AE2's
    SB3 + AE5's
    2 Booms ( 1 as a spare )
    1 Radio
    Squeezecommander on Samsung Galaxy Ace
    ipeng on wifes ipad
    Logitech app on my sons HTC Desire

Sure your MySB.com login is present & correct in LMS? If you log into your MySB web UI are all players listed (not necessarily connected, just listed)?

Have you at one time or another disabled the Rhapsody plugin? It needs to be re-enabled now for Napster to work.

(You can disable the Napster plugin, however )
    Modwright Transporter >> Kondo M7 >>LV Argento >> Avantgarde Uno Nano

http://www.last.fm/user/browellm

Quote Originally Posted by toby10 View Post
    Sure your MySB.com login is present & correct in LMS? If you log into your MySB web UI are all players listed (not necessarily connected, just listed)?
    Hi Toby10,
    Thanks for the reply. My MySB.com login is present in LMS, but there are no players listed in MySB web UI. I did a factory reset on my radio, and reregistered it to my new email address. I also contacted Logitech support and gave them the mac addresses for my booms/sb3 and duet, along with my old and new email addresses. Finally, I re-entered my Napster account email and password on the radio.

Logitech told me it will take up to 24 hours for the older squeezeboxes to be reassigned, but the radio still isn't in MySB web ui. I have rebooted the server .

The home menu on the radio now looks as it should, although it still switches from LMS to mySB when I select Napster. The connection is pretty instant though.

Should I just wait 24 hours now and see what happens?
    Touch + my hifi
    Duet + AE2's
    SB3 + AE5's
    2 Booms ( 1 as a spare )
    1 Radio
    ipeng on wifes ipad

Quote Originally Posted by browellm View Post
    Have you at one time or another disabled the Rhapsody plugin? It needs to be re-enabled now for Napster to work.

(You can disable the Napster plugin, however )
    Thanks for the reply. I have decided to resolve the issues I have with MySB.com, then come back to this
    Touch + my hifi
    Duet + AE2's
    SB3 + AE5's
    2 Booms ( 1 as a spare )
    1 Radio
    ipeng on wifes ipad