Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Help! Weird issue with radio stations

Last Friday night Tunein was down and since then all the radio stations either through the "Internet Radio" menu item or through the Tunein app do not show any radio station artwork.

It only happens on my SB Touch not any of the other players.

Tried rebooting the Touch, removing and reinstalling/relogging into the Tunein app, and even a factory reset of the Touch.

The Touch show up in mysqueezebox.com account and is properly registered with mysqueezebox.com on the player.

I'm out of ideas! Anyone??

PS the RadioIo channels all display the artwork as do my other apps - Rhapsody, Slacker, etc. and Tunein did before last Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by dabrown1960 View Post
    Last Friday night Tunein was down and since then all the radio stations either through the "Internet Radio" menu item or through the Tunein app do not show any radio station artwork.

It only happens on my SB Touch not any of the other players.

Tried rebooting the Touch, removing and reinstalling/relogging into the Tunein app, and even a factory reset of the Touch.

The Touch show up in mysqueezebox.com account and is properly registered with mysqueezebox.com on the player.

I'm out of ideas! Anyone??

PS the RadioIo channels all display the artwork as do my other apps - Rhapsody, Slacker, etc. and Tunein did before last Friday.
    Not likely the issue but can't hurt to reboot your router.
    Location 1: VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Location 2: VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
    Spares: VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
    Controllers: iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
    Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify