Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfotografer View Post
    For the past few days my install of Squeeze Display has not been able to retrieve any images from Last.fm. Anyone else facing the same problem?

Leon
    Yes, it's caused by an API change on LastFM side:
    http://www.last.fm/group/Last.fm+Web...1604/_/2216689

They have removed ability to get a list of artist images but the good news is that they at least still allows you to retrieve a single artist image and a single album image.
    The plan is that I'll publish a new version later this week which cycles through a single artist image and a single album image. Hopefully they will keep the possibility to at least retrieve a single image also in the future.
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Lead platform developer of ickStream Music Platform - A world of music at your fingertips

(Also developer of many plugins/applets)

Ugh... they finally did it :-/. They un-documented the call about a year ago, but I've still been using it as well. I guess I'll have to work on MusicArtistInfo some more.
    Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo

Quote Originally Posted by travelfotografer View Post
    For the past few days my install of Squeeze Display has not been able to retrieve any images from Last.fm. Anyone else facing the same problem?

Leon
    I've pushed out a new version of Squeeze Display to Google Play store this morning so it should appear as an upgrade in the near future.
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Lead platform developer of ickStream Music Platform - A world of music at your fingertips

(Also developer of many plugins/applets)

problems with new version

After updating to the new version, I face numerous problem. Nothing else has changed in my setup:

1. Squeeze display will start and stay stuck in "connecting to touch"
    2. Touching the blank album art area will load the cover art in LMS, but no info like artist name, album title nor song title.
    3. Track changes did not update squeeze display.
    4. Squeeze display shows info of the previous track played.
    5. Squeeze display now will crash quite often.

The above problems seem to always happen when the playlist is from different albums.

I have similar problems since the update. The app frequently crash and if the composer-tag is available it shows me as the interpret.
    So lastfm often can't find any other information. I have new installed the app an the crashes are away, but the other problem still exists.

Hi,

I've just installed SqueezeDisplay on my Amazon Fire TV stick and I have two feature requests:
    1. Add an option to automatically start "Squeeze Player" or "SB Player"
    2. Add an option to disable last.fm images or only show them with a minimum resolution. They look very ugly on my TV screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images