Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey,

I think i am onto something here.
    You can enable telnet-access for the Fritz!Box

So if the weekend allows me, i probably can come up with a script that can find a name by a given number in the fritzbox-phonebook.

Maybe even integrate it in your script. But that might take a bit longer
    Not yet finished reading "Perl for dummies" yet

Rik
    LMS v7.7.1r33735
    Qnap419P+ Ľ 4TB Ľ FW 3.5.2
    1 SB Touch Ľ 3 SB Radio Ľ 1 SB Play (PC)

This is how it looks like on a SB Radio ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ASUS P6-P5G41E W7 x64 | LMS 7.8.1 - 1398786621 | Perl 5.14.1 | SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1) | 6 SB Radios | 2 SB Receivers | Samsung S3 | Squeeze Player 1.3.7 & Squeeze Commander 0.9.6.4

Exclamation Update - Resume volume after disconnect

With this update the volume will be resumed after the call was disconnected.

The bug, that ignored the display duration parameter for pop-up messages sent to the clients was solved. A patch is available http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=15749 but I'm not sure how to implement such a patch. Is there any "How to" available?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ASUS P6-P5G41E W7 x64 | LMS 7.8.1 - 1398786621 | Perl 5.14.1 | SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1) | 6 SB Radios | 2 SB Receivers | Samsung S3 | Squeeze Player 1.3.7 & Squeeze Commander 0.9.6.4

Smile Display time parameter is working now

The bug, that ignored the display time parameter, was fixed in the nightly build of LMS 7.7.2 - r33866

To view the pop-up for a reasonable time I had to set the value 120.

Now I need to get the address book look-up working.

... and if the number isn't in the phone book, you could do a reverse number lookup.

For Germany, see http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.p....html#msg41925 for an example.

Hi would this work on an old fritzbox 7050. I used to have something similar working when I was on Squeezcenter 6.5. What I did previously was send all the logs from my fritzbox to my linux server using syslog. Then I monitored the logs using logdog and announcing the incoming call number when I saw the entry in the syslog.

I will try your code tomorrow just wasnt sure if the 7050 has call monitor (#96*5*)

Well I got it all working I changed the geman message to "Incoming Call" and altered the display a bit so that the phone number is shown on the second line. On a Squeezebox 2 it just showed --- ($cidname) so I got it to just show the phone number instead.

So thanks for a great script.

Bert

Great!

First, thanks for this great script!

Since I bought a Fritz Box 7390 and a second Squeezebox Classic I googled for a script which shows the caller-phone-numbers on the squeezebox.

So this is it and it works just fine.

I have a Server with Windows XP, so I needed to install ActivePerl.

And for Squeezebox Classic I changed row 95 to this:
    "sendAndReceive("$playerId display Anruf%20von:%20 $nr $displayTime");"

Great idea

Thank you for this good idea!

Yesterday I write python script with is running on my Synology, to control the SB I'm using the pyLMS class from (https://github.com/jingleman/PyLMS)
    It works perfect, now I have to find out how I can get the contacts from my Fritzbox.

Thanks!