Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey,

I think i am onto something here.
    You can enable telnet-access for the Fritz!Box

So if the weekend allows me, i probably can come up with a script that can find a name by a given number in the fritzbox-phonebook.

Maybe even integrate it in your script. But that might take a bit longer
    Not yet finished reading "Perl for dummies" yet

Rik
    LMS v7.7.1r33735
    Qnap419P+ Ľ 4TB Ľ FW 3.5.2
    1 SB Touch Ľ 3 SB Radio Ľ 1 SB Play (PC)

This is how it looks like on a SB Radio ...
    ASUS P6-P5G41E W10 x64 | ASUS ZENBOOK W10 x64 | SheevaPlug Debian Wheezy | LMS 7.9 - 1472937447 | 9 SB Radios | 2 SB Receivers | iPeng 9 | Squeeze Player 1.3.12 & Squeeze Commander 0.9.6.4 & Squeeze Control 1.8.3

Exclamation Update - Resume volume after disconnect

With this update the volume will be resumed after the call was disconnected.

The bug, that ignored the display duration parameter for pop-up messages sent to the clients was solved. A patch is available http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=15749 but I'm not sure how to implement such a patch. Is there any "How to" available?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ASUS P6-P5G41E W10 x64 | ASUS ZENBOOK W10 x64 | SheevaPlug Debian Wheezy | LMS 7.9 - 1472937447 | 9 SB Radios | 2 SB Receivers | iPeng 9 | Squeeze Player 1.3.12 & Squeeze Commander 0.9.6.4 & Squeeze Control 1.8.3

Smile Display time parameter is working now

The bug, that ignored the display time parameter, was fixed in the nightly build of LMS 7.7.2 - r33866

To view the pop-up for a reasonable time I had to set the value 120.

Now I need to get the address book look-up working.

... and if the number isn't in the phone book, you could do a reverse number lookup.

For Germany, see http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.p....html#msg41925 for an example.

Hi would this work on an old fritzbox 7050. I used to have something similar working when I was on Squeezcenter 6.5. What I did previously was send all the logs from my fritzbox to my linux server using syslog. Then I monitored the logs using logdog and announcing the incoming call number when I saw the entry in the syslog.

I will try your code tomorrow just wasnt sure if the 7050 has call monitor (#96*5*)

Well I got it all working I changed the geman message to "Incoming Call" and altered the display a bit so that the phone number is shown on the second line. On a Squeezebox 2 it just showed --- ($cidname) so I got it to just show the phone number instead.

So thanks for a great script.

Bert

Great!

First, thanks for this great script!

Since I bought a Fritz Box 7390 and a second Squeezebox Classic I googled for a script which shows the caller-phone-numbers on the squeezebox.

So this is it and it works just fine.

I have a Server with Windows XP, so I needed to install ActivePerl.

And for Squeezebox Classic I changed row 95 to this:
    "sendAndReceive("$playerId display Anruf%20von:%20 $nr $displayTime");"

Great idea

Thank you for this good idea!

Yesterday I write python script with is running on my Synology, to control the SB I'm using the pyLMS class from (https://github.com/jingleman/PyLMS)
    It works perfect, now I have to find out how I can get the contacts from my Fritzbox.

Thanks!

Fritz.Box Call Monitor still working on Squeezebox?

Hi there!

I just found this great thread and was wondering if this still works?! I still have a squeezebox server (logitech media server) running for multi room audio and would love to see caller information on my squeezeplay display (running on the good old O2 joggler, "birds like wires"). Could anyone tell me, if this still works and how the installation is done? I have a quite new Fritzbox 7490.

Thanks in advance!
    wenkman