Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

rhapsody subscriptions in uk

I never received any notices warning that napster was becoming rhapsody. Had really enjoyed using napster ú5/month (+ 5 downloads) on our Touch, but now find our subsription has been switched to a 10 day free trial of 'napster unlimited plus mobile' which works fine on the Touch, but to continue this subscription would be ú10/month. There is a possibility to subscribe to a 'napster unlimited' plan at ú5/month but the rhapsody info seems to imply this wouldn't work on the Touch as the feature 'Play directly on your home audio system' is not ticked. Does anyone know whether it is possible to continue to use squeezeboxes on the ú5/ month plan or is there a good alternative. I know it seems a bit tight, but suddenly having to pay twice as much for less (no downloads) smarts a bit.

Don't worry - the ú5 subscription works. All we are losing is the free downloads - the library seems different (and they haven't completely populated it yet) but other than that, I'm happy ...
    Main system: SB Touch, Arcam A85, Tannoy V4i speakers
    SB Classic into JVC R-1XL Stereo Receiver and JPW bookshelf speakers (an Ebay/ Freecycle set up!)
    SB Boom, Logitech Z4 subwoofer
    SB Radio
    LMS 7.8.0 running on WHS 2011 on a HP Prolaint Microserver
    Orange Squeeze/ Squeeze Commander on Google Nexus 7 and HTC One