Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 14 of 111 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jezbo View Post
    That's fairly meaningless without the full context, but you could try to start the install in administrator mode.
    the full context is i tried to download and install it, and got those errors.
    Vortexbox>SBT(stock)>>Forssell MDAC-2>>>Klein and Hummell 0300D

Sota Sapphire/Lyra Kleos>>Bespoke Valve Phono Stage>>Mastersound Due Venti>>Link Audio K100

Quote Originally Posted by Axel Foley View Post
    You're right (I corrected the path in my post), it's under "Best Of", root of the album.

I liked muso also because it downloads artwork automatically and it creates musocover.jpg, and I configured LMS to lookup for this file also to import artwork, and it works perfectly for single-disc albums.

The problem is just on the LMS side: LMS is not picking up musocover.jpg from the root of multi-disc albums so I see the grat cd icon on LMS and Squeezebox.

On muso I see everything perfectly obviously.

I guess it would be better to ask this to LMS developers, but I thought that maybe you could have a quick solution/workaround for this scenario.

Thanks for the help.
    If you don't have any luck pointing LMS to the album root folder I can probably put some logic into Muso which will copy musoCover.jpg down to the sub-folders also, so let me know.
    --
    muso developer

Quote Originally Posted by TheOctavist View Post
    the full context is i tried to download and install it, and got those errors.
    I mean how did the errors present themselves to you exactly, in a window which just said "error code 2012"? There must have been more surely? A screenshot would help.

And at exactly what stage of the install did it happen? Immediately after launching the msi?

Did you try Run As Administrator and did this change anything?
    --
    muso developer

I mean how did the errors present themselves to you exactly, in a window which just said "error code 2012"? There must have been more surely? A screenshot would help.

And at exactly what stage of the install did it happen? Immediately after launching the msi?

Did you try Run As Administrator and did this change anything?
    I have full rights anyway, but whatever it is is also causing errors with Windows Update. that log is here.
    OS Version = 6.1.7601, Platform 2, Service Pack 1
    OS Description = Windows 7 - x86 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1
    CommandLine = H:\9cf55d811df031c193e218406a\\Setup.exe /x86 /x64 /ia64 /web
    TimeZone = Eastern Daylight Time
    Initial LCID = 1033
    Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism
    Operation: Installing
    Package Name = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Setup
    Package Version = 4.0.30319
    User Experience Data Collection Policy: Disabled
    Number of applicable items: 9
    Exe (H:\9cf55d811df031c193e218406a\SetupUtility.exe) succeeded.
    Exe Log File: dd_SetupUtility.txt
    ServiceControl operation succeeded!
    ServiceControl operation succeeded!
    Exe (C:\Users\TEDDYR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Setup_4.0.30319\Windows6.1-KB958488-v6001-x86.msu) failed with 0x240006 - (null).
    Exe (H:\9cf55d811df031c193e218406a\SetupUtility.exe) succeeded.
    Exe Log File: dd_SetupUtility.txt
    MSI (C:\Users\TEDDYR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Setup_4.0.30319\netfx_Extended_x86.msi) Installation failed. Msi Log: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Setup_20120404_045941721-MSI_netfx_Extended_x86.msi.txt
    Final Result: Installation failed with error code: (0x80070643), "Fatal error during installation. " (Elapsed time: 0 00:05:48).
    ************************************************** **************************

MUSOFAIL2

MUSOFAIL1

Sota Sapphire/Lyra Kleos>>Bespoke Valve Phono Stage>>Mastersound Due Venti>>Link Audio K100

That log mentions .NET framework version 4. From the muso homepage please follow the pre-requisite advice and ensure .NET framework 3.5 is installed prior to installing muso.
    --
    muso developer

That log mentions .NET framework version 4. From the muso homepage please follow the pre-requisite advice and ensure .NET framework 3.5 is installed prior to installing muso.
    that log mentions an ATTEMPT to install net framework version 4. and a failure to do so.

which is the same thing that happens when i click on the .MSI from muso!

they are connected somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOctavist View Post
    that log mentions an ATTEMPT to install net framework version 4. and a failure to do so.

which is the same thing that happens when i click on the .MSI from muso!

they are connected somehow.
    Did you follow the link to install .NET runtime 3.5 BEFORE trying to install the muso msi?

From the googling I have done on these exact error codes, the answers suggest it may be a generic issue with your windows installer, and in fact may occur when you try to install anything. Rather than choke this thread with further discussion on this issue, please continue by emailing support@klarita.net
    Last edited by jezbo; 2012-04-05 at 01:04.
    --
    muso developer

In genre view the tooltip when hoovering over the album art of an album in a genre is not always correct in that the total number of tracks and the total duration for the entire album is shown even though only some tracks in the album have the selected genre.
    2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wired), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng on iPhone 4 & iPad, muso on remote computer running Win 7 64-bit | 7.7.3 on Win XP

In the list of artists the group AC/DC are shown as just AC. When you click on that to expand the name shows as AC,DC. Then hovering over an album the name is shown as AC/DC. Some inconsistency here I think.
    Also I have never managed to get the total albums and total tracks to agree with LMS totals despite using the "synchronise with Squeezebox Server" option.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom_3 View Post
    In the list of artists the group AC/DC are shown as just AC. When you click on that to expand the name shows as AC,DC. Then hovering over an album the name is shown as AC/DC. Some inconsistency here I think.
    Also I have never managed to get the total albums and total tracks to agree with LMS totals despite using the "synchronise with Squeezebox Server" option.
    You will have to change your separator characters under Options to exclude /

Quite often a discrepancy between muso and LMS is that the latter processes and stores cue files as separate entities.
    --
    muso developer