Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mzup View Post
    This is what I was able to do.
    I went to http://www.radio-locator.com/
    Found my blocked stations. Click to open the playlist in VLC.
    Then copied the link to mysqueezebox.com favorites.
    Now I can connect my radio to mysqueezebox site and access these stations.

ejnj: It's a playlist file you need something like vlc or winamp to open these. They will not open within a browser if that is what you are trying to do.
    This worked great for me. Thanks!

Is anyone seeing any radio station artwork while using the streamtheworld CBS streams? I'm not seeing any artwork, and I'm curious if it is an issue with my setup, or the streams.

Which brings me to my next thought. It sure would be great if you could choose your own artwork for radio streams with SBS and mySB.
    (2) SB Touch, (3) SB Radio, Cambridge Audio 840AV2, 340T, DacMagic, B&W 683, HSU VFT2-MK3, Logitech Harmony One, 7.9 on Intel DZ75ML-45K w/i5-3470, Win 8.1 64 bit , and a bunch of other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by vrette View Post
    It sure would be great if you could choose your own artwork for radio streams with SBS and mySB.
    If you hack favorites.opml and restart the server afterwards you can.

I agree, it would be great if you could choose the artwork file in the favourites editor though.
    Two track 1's and no track 2 after a scan for new and changed? Please vote for serious scanning bug 17782
    Receiver stuck at blue LED state after reboot? Please vote for bug 17462

Which brings me to my next thought. It sure would be great if you could choose your own artwork for radio streams with SBS and mySB.
    I assume you mean the default art? The image of the tower when no station art is found?
    If yes, I definitely agree. I've always wondered why they use simplistic black & white images for any default art on a full color LCD display.

Quote Originally Posted by toby10 View Post
    I assume you mean the default art? The image of the tower when no station art is found?
    If yes, I definitely agree. I've always wondered why they use simplistic black & white images for any default art on a full color LCD display.
    Yeah, I mean the default art... It would be nice to swap in a color graphic / picture of the radio station's call sign. Half the time the artwork from the radio station is wrong anyway.
    (2) SB Touch, (3) SB Radio, Cambridge Audio 840AV2, 340T, DacMagic, B&W 683, HSU VFT2-MK3, Logitech Harmony One, 7.9 on Intel DZ75ML-45K w/i5-3470, Win 8.1 64 bit , and a bunch of other stuff...

Yeah, I mean the default art... It would be nice to swap in a color graphic / picture of the radio station's call sign. Half the time the artwork from the radio station is wrong anyway.
    favorites.opml is your friend then.
    Two track 1's and no track 2 after a scan for new and changed? Please vote for serious scanning bug 17782
    Receiver stuck at blue LED state after reboot? Please vote for bug 17462

Quote Originally Posted by paulster View Post
    favorites.opml is your friend then.
    Thanks all. I'll give it a shot.

This doesn't let you play the Yahoo streams still...unfortunately. Can't seem to ID them...

Wouldn't care, but their Lil Kidz Tunes station is one of the few that isn't religious or just plain horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancyr View Post
    This doesn't let you play the Yahoo streams still...unfortunately. Can't seem to ID them...

Wouldn't care, but their Lil Kidz Tunes station is one of the few that isn't religious or just plain horrendous.
    I haven't read through this entire thread, but it might give you some clues.

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Squeez...ht/false#M3557

Wink Station blocked by broadcaster

I had a difficult time locating a West Coast station's address. One tip I wanted to share was that if you type the call letters and number into Google Search, Wikipedia comes up for that station and streams are listed on the right. Just take the "pls" address and add to my squeezebox.