Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new firmware for Radio

Hopefully, that's the last of my significant problems with 7.6 sorted, and my Radios will stop turning themselves on.

I have three Radios. Two out of three firmware updates had problems. I got the "Unable to download update, please retry or contact support" screen, repeatedly, and couldn't cancel the update with the Back or Home buttons. Rebooting the Radios by holding the power button fixed it, and all three are OK. Please.
    Don't push your love too far
    Your wounds won't leave a scar
    Right now is where you are
    In a broken dream.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by testmatch View Post

I've tried 7.6.1r33004 on a PPC Mac running OS X 10.5.8.
    And all my Squeezebox-related problems have been solved by Andy's work to release 7.6.1 r33025 earlier today

I forgot to mention that my recent problems were caused by Logitech's servers playing up. The mysqueezebox.com page was either very slow or often came up with a 'Bad Gateway' error when trying to load using a web browser. Thankfully everything was back to normal by Monday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by testmatch View Post
    And all my Squeezebox-related problems have been solved by Andy's work to release 7.6.1 r33025 earlier today
    what did r33025 fix? i have 2 booms and a transporter, and they seem to be working fine. however, i also have a radio, and it's behaving a bit wonky, screen won't auto-dim, for instance, and when an alarm goes off, you can't scroll from "snooze" to "off."
    --
    4 TB Drobo-->FW 800-->mac mini-->Ethernet
    Transporter--> Wireworld Eclipse 6 coax-->Meridian G61
    G61--> Nordost Red Dawn-->Primare 30.3
    Primare-->Ocos--Vienna Acoustics Beethoven/Maestro

Quote Originally Posted by netchord View Post
    what did r33025 fix?
    This problem - http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpo...32&postcount=4 (and reported elsewhere by me over the last week or so) - where Squeezebox Server would crash on resizing artwork on a PPC Mac. It meant that I couldn't upgrade beyond v7.5.6 because every time I tried to play music on my Touch, the server crashed.

It doesn't now - and the changing library size reported by others doesn't seem to be an issue for me - so I'm happy. :-)