Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 74
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    286
    i posted this elsewhere, but i highly suspect LT did not test WAV on Windows and AIFF on Mac, and that those of us who use these formats on these platforms are having this problem.

    i'm in the latter camp, updated this morning to the latest nightly, cleaned cache, full rescan, still nada.

    i have a transporter w/ duet remote, two booms, and a radio. the radio and duet aren't nearly as much fun w/o images.

  2. #12
    Administrator andyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,395

    How the $#@% is it possible that 7.6 doesn't find cover images?

    On Aug 3, 2011, at 1:02 PM, netchord wrote:

    >
    > i posted this elsewhere, but i highly suspect LT did not test WAV on
    > Windows and AIFF on Mac, and that those of us who use these formats on
    > these platforms are having this problem.
    >
    > i'm in the latter camp, updated this morning to the latest nightly,
    > cleaned cache, full rescan, still nada.
    >
    > i have a transporter w/ duet remote, two booms, and a radio. the radio
    > and duet aren't nearly as much fun w/o images.


    Has anyone sent me a test file with embedded artwork that doesn't work, so I can actually fix the bug?

    http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Large_File_Upload

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Buckinghamshire, England
    Posts
    9,983
    Could a mod please alter the title of this thread. It's offensive. Thanks.
    You want to see the signal path BEFORE it gets onto a CD/vinyl...it ain't what you'd call minimal...
    Touch(wired/W7)+Teddy Pardo PSU - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters,VdH Toslink,Kimber 8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
    Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
    Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg View Post
    On Aug 3, 2011, at 1:02 PM, netchord wrote:

    >
    > i posted this elsewhere, but i highly suspect LT did not test WAV on
    > Windows and AIFF on Mac, and that those of us who use these formats on
    > these platforms are having this problem.
    >
    > i'm in the latter camp, updated this morning to the latest nightly,
    > cleaned cache, full rescan, still nada.
    >
    > i have a transporter w/ duet remote, two booms, and a radio. the radio
    > and duet aren't nearly as much fun w/o images.


    Has anyone sent me a test file with embedded artwork that doesn't work, so I can actually fix the bug?

    http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Large_File_Upload
    hi andy, sorry, i haven't was trying to use existing resources, erland's thread, etc. tell me what you need and where to look for it and i'll send it right over.

  5. #15
    Administrator andyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,395
    See that wiki page, and send me any file that is broken.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg View Post
    See that wiki page, and send me any file that is broken.
    ok, uploaded the contents of Miles' Relaxin'.

    enjoy.

  7. #17
    Administrator andyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,395

    How the $#@% is it possible that7.6 doesn't find cover images?

    On Aug 3, 2011, at 1:57 PM, netchord wrote:

    >
    > andyg;646644 Wrote:
    >> See that wiki page, and send me any file that is broken.

    >
    > ok, uploaded the contents of Miles' Relaxin'.
    >
    > enjoy.


    Thanks!


  8. #18
    Administrator andyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,395
    Found the bug, will be fixed shortly.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg View Post
    Found the bug, will be fixed shortly.
    thanks Andy- looking forward to seeing it.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Fahzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    234
    And that album cover is a classic...
    Living Room: Duet, Adcom GFA 545II, Adcom GFP 555II, Polk SDA 2B
    Dining Room: Paradigm Atom Monitor v.5
    Bedroom: SB3, Pioneer VSX 5700S,Pinnacle PN 5+, M&K VX-7 Subwoofer
    Anywhere Else As Needed: Boom
    Router: Asus RT-N56U
    Server: LMS Version 7.8.0, Acer Aspire Laptop (Wired...Finally), Windows 7 Home

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •