Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks for testing. I've published it to the official channel, so it will update soon for everyone. There is no difference between the version in the repo above, and the one that will appear in the official release. If you want, you can remove the repo-beta.xml
    My patch: Reduce brightness when screen saver is active for Touch
    Source code: GitHub for SqueezeCloud, Mixcloud, 22tracks and YouTube (old version)

505:
    Play from the Mixcloud works,but i found a bug in the "My Mixcloud - Following"...I'm sending the video screen.... Thanks

Bug

Quote Originally Posted by otava5 View Post
    505:
    Play from the Mixcloud works,but i found a bug in the "My Mixcloud - Following"...I'm sending the video screen.... Thanks

Bug
    Thanks for the bug report. I saw that bug before, and thought that I fixed it. I'll look at it again. I hope I can fix it now. The original code (not written by me) it now quite a bit of a mess, and would actually require a full rewrite.
    My patch: Reduce brightness when screen saver is active for Touch
    Source code: GitHub for SqueezeCloud, Mixcloud, 22tracks and YouTube (old version)

LMS 7.9.0 on a i686 Synology Server, Mixcloud Plugin 1.3

Unfortunately I still have the same problem with an i686 Synology Server: Spotty and Soundcloud are playing, but with Mixcloud the menus with cover etc. are working, but playback fails. It starts with "Streaminfo loading" and then comes "stopped"!