Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Thread: My setup

My setup

Speakers are on the other side of the room, Vortexbox is on the 2nd shelf up from the bottom. Touch display is off due to Soundcheck mods applied. The CDP rarely gets used any more....

Ooops....meant to post in Touch photos section.
    Last edited by rgro; 2011-04-08 at 17:38.
    Rg

System information
    ------------------------
    Main: Vortexbox/Squeezelite > USB> Benchmark DAC2 D > LFD LE IV Signature amp > Revel Performa F208 speakers.

Home Theatre: Touch (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic 5.1, Touch FW 7.8.0-r16754.

LMS 7.9.0 - 0.71.20150313git1426153261 on a 1TB Micro Vortexbox Appliance, V 2.3.

thanks for the post rgro.
    by the way, what is that display next to the touch?

Is the monitor hooked up to the Vortexbox? Just curious how the artwork is displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Daverz View Post
    Is the monitor hooked up to the Vortexbox? Just curious how the artwork is displayed.
    That's an iPad running iPeng. Sweet, huh?
    Rg

System information
    ------------------------
    Main: Vortexbox/Squeezelite > USB> Benchmark DAC2 D > LFD LE IV Signature amp > Revel Performa F208 speakers.

Home Theatre: Touch (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic 5.1, Touch FW 7.8.0-r16754.

LMS 7.9.0 - 0.71.20150313git1426153261 on a 1TB Micro Vortexbox Appliance, V 2.3.

Yeah I have seen a lot of really cool wall and table mounts for iPads. iPads are rapidly becoming the best option for controlling your SqueezeBox.
    rip, tag, get cover artů All you do is insert the CD!
    http://vortexbox.org

agillis
    Lead Developer VortexBox

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by agillis View Post
    Yeah I have seen a lot of really cool wall and table mounts for iPads. iPads are rapidly becoming the best option for controlling your SqueezeBox.
    You won't get any argument from me! It's really awesome...so nice to be able to see the art and track info, now, from my listening post. Only drawback is that, just as an SB controller, it is a bit pricey. Fortunately, though, it has a few other capabilities.....

BTW, Andrew...your VBA rocks! It's never gone down once other than the few times I've had to shut it off to move it.
    Rg

System information
    ------------------------