Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Trackstat and Multilibrary

Can I place trackstat menus inside a multilibrary library? IOW, how do I go into my jazz library and browse for never played jazz albums?

Thanks,

Mike

No, the only possibility that exists today is to manually configure a Custom Browse menu to do the same thing. However, that requires some SQL/XML knowledge.
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    (Developer of many plugins/applets (both free and commercial).
    If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet development, consider purchasing some plugins)

Interested in the future of music streaming ? ickStream - A world of music at your fingertips.

Quote Originally Posted by erland View Post
    No, the only possibility that exists *today* is to manually configure a Custom Browse menu to do the same thing. However, that requires some SQL/XML knowledge.
    Thanks, Erland. Not to express any lack of appreciation for your incredible work, but any prospects for the future?

Thanks again,

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mps View Post
    Thanks, Erland. Not to express any lack of appreciation for your incredible work, but any prospects for the future?
    I don't have any plans to update TrackStat to support Multi Library libraries.

However, I do have plans to try to do something in a community project that makes most of my plugins obsolete and replaces them with something that increases the meta data management and music discovery possibilities of the Squeezebox. Support for multiple libraries is going to be part of this, maybe not in the initial version but probably in a later version. We are still in a very early stage, we have just started to do some analysis and prototyping, so it is going take some time until there is something usable for end users.

For more information about this, see this thread to get a feeling what I'm talking about:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=80910
    (And post your answers on the questions in the initial post of the thread in case you haven't already done so)
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    (Developer of many plugins/applets (both free and commercial).
    If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet development, consider purchasing some plugins)

Interested in the future of music streaming ? ickStream - A world of music at your fingertips.