Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 348 of 572 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 5716
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyb View Post
    Web-UI > settings > advanced > logging

You might want to tick in the box, so that the setting survives a reboot
    Sorry, but where do I do I find this?

Quote Originally Posted by pevoy View Post
    Sorry, but where do I do I find this?
    In the local servers webinterface the link to the settings page is the bottom rigth corner of the screen .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

v2.1.4

Hi, I understand there is a new version (2.1.4). I try to install it (by removing v 2.1.0 via settings-plugins, and then reinstall the plugin) but it keeps installing 2.1.0. Can you help?

Quote Originally Posted by bkonijn View Post
    Hi, I understand there is a new version (2.1.4). I try to install it (by removing v 2.1.0 via settings-plugins, and then reinstall the plugin) but it keeps installing 2.1.0. Can you help?
    2.1.0 is the latest version. There is a test version which is newer (2.2.0beta) but this is not realeased.

Quote Originally Posted by Triode View Post
    2.1.0 is the latest version. There is a test version which is newer (2.2.0beta) but this is not realeased.
    Ah, tnx. Maybe the announcement of this tread confused me.

"Edit: Updated with Release status - Release 2.1.4 is now available from the Recommended 3rd Party Plugin list"

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by bkonijn View Post
    Ah, tnx. Maybe the announcement of this tread confused me.

"Edit: Updated with Release status - Release 2.1.4 is now available from the Recommended 3rd Party Plugin list"

Thanks again!
    Oops - fixed.

Which menu are you using - it should be the Orange Spotify menu in the My Apps section (not the Green one which is the offical plugin). If you still see this then try setting "always stream via helper" on the plugin's settings page.
    Thanks, Triode, for your reply. I'm not seeing any orange Spotify icons...only green on both mysqueezebox.com and the Duet controller. I looked on the plugin's Settings page for "always stream via helper," but I don't see it there. It also looks like the plugin loses the Spotify log-in, but regains it with another Apply click or two. Does the Spotify application need to be running on the computer while using the plugin? (I'm on Mac, OS 10.5.8, Logitech 7.7.0.) Appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by placebo View Post
    Thanks, Triode, for your reply. I'm not seeing any orange Spotify icons...only green on both mysqueezebox.com and the Duet controller. I looked on the plugin's Settings page for "always stream via helper," but I don't see it there. It also looks like the plugin loses the Spotify log-in, but regains it with another Apply click or two. Does the Spotify application need to be running on the computer while using the plugin? (I'm on Mac, OS 10.5.8, Logitech 7.7.0.) Appreciate the help.
    No you don't need to be running the spotify application on your computer, but do you need to be running LMS. You should see an orange icon in My Apps if the plugin is installed - try rebooting your controller if you do not (check the web interface to the server to see if it is there)

No you don't need to be running the spotify application on your computer, but do you need to be running LMS. You should see an orange icon in My Apps if the plugin is installed - try rebooting your controller if you do not (check the web interface to the server to see if it is there)
    I confirmed that your plugin is active and the official one is inactive on the Server Settings web page. Forgive my density here... but would I now uninstall the green Spotify in mysqueezebox.com, reboot the Duet controller, and look for the orange Spotify in My Apps on the controller?

Quote Originally Posted by placebo View Post
    I confirmed that your plugin is active and the official one is inactive on the Server Settings web page. Forgive my density here... but would I now uninstall the green Spotify in mysqueezebox.com, reboot the Duet controller, and look for the orange Spotify in My Apps on the controller?
    Uninstall official app at mysb.com. You can't use triodes plugin at mysb.com. You have to be running your own SbS or LMS.
    Location 1: VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Location 2: VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
    Spares: several Touch, Radio, SB3
    Controllers: iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify