Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 101 of 564 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5637

Spotify plugin

Thanks T! Your helper app showed I'd got the password wrong. Now that's fixed and it's working. Suddenly music life has stepped up a level!

Roky player supported

Hello,

I'm trying to get the spotify plugin working on my QNAP nas.

Everything looks great (no errors) but I can't get the music playing on my players.

I read it only supports hardware players (so squeezplay is correct in displaying an error) but I get the same error when I want to stream to my rokulabs player.

Is this player not supported as well ?

Thanks for all replys...

Awsome

Many thanks for this, I have purchased 3 Squeezeboxes on the back of this app (1x Boom and 2x Radio) and it works perfectly.

Logitech should be sending you a big thank-you!

Cheers

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by remcoveugen View Post
    I read it only supports hardware players (so squeezplay is correct in displaying an error) but I get the same error when I want to stream to my rokulabs player.

Is this player not supported as well ?
    Only newer hardware player from SB2 onwards. Roku players emulate SB1 which is not supported.

Also QNAP needs to have an Intel processor and correct version of libraries.

Smile New minor "bug" in 1.0.4 (iPeng)

Hi. Thx for releasing new version (1.0.4), which fixed the playback issues when only one track in an album. Ref. earlier posts.

However, when browsing a similar album (with only one track) although it now plays correctly, iPeng displays an arrow-image ">" beneath the actual single track. When clicked, iPeng navigate to a new page which is empty.

As the title says, nothing important, just wanted to let you know :-)

Quote Originally Posted by groennom View Post
    Is it possible to download a correct version that can be run?

There is a support forum, I will take a look there!
    Isn't the problem that your nas (like my qnap TS119) hasn't got an Intel processor and the correct version of libraries?!

Groennom's NAS is a Synology DS1010+ which has an Intel Atom processor.

The libraries are usually supplied by the vendor.

Firstly I need to echo all the positive comments about this plug in - absolutely fantastic - Thanks Very Much!!!

I don't see any mention of these issues in the thread, sorry if I missed them - My recent searches and recent albums appear to populate fine and are retained. But if I reboot my server then they are all lost and it si as if this is my first time into Spotify.

Also, if I create a spotify playlist on my PC using the 'normal' spotify application I had hoped that the palylist would have appeared on my Squeezebox. This is not happening.

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

Andrew

Roku not supported

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Only newer hardware player from SB2 onwards. Roku players emulate SB1 which is not supported.

Also QNAP needs to have an Intel processor and correct version of libraries.
    Thanks for your reply...looks like I'm shopping very soon.....

Regards,

Remco

Quote Originally Posted by balle3201 View Post
    Hi. Thx for releasing new version (1.0.4), which fixed the playback issues when only one track in an album. Ref. earlier posts.

However, when browsing a similar album (with only one track) although it now plays correctly, iPeng displays an arrow-image ">" beneath the actual single track. When clicked, iPeng navigate to a new page which is empty.
    Yes - adding a dummy entry to lists of one track was the only way I could "fix" the previous problem. A more strategic fix will be possible with squeezebox server 7.6 as I can change the server code slightly.