Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Can anyone recommend a simple Android player that supports FLAC and is free?
    Am currently using "Player" but that is ad-supported and am not keen on anything that could use my data connection.

I would be interested as well. Would be really great to listen to my music in my car through my phone.

I finally managed to finish 'SqueezePlayer'.

See the announcement here: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...180#post628180
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Squeezebox server on Android?

Sure, that would be useful. A squeezebox server anywhere would be useful.

It's not weather you see a use to develop something, if you are passionate about getting squeezebox everywhere, then develop and see where all it goes.

The possibilities are many. It's after all a connected world.
    I really want a way to run Squeezebox server in my Asus O!play HD2. It houses a 2TB drive and functions as my movie repository apart from being my NAS via Samba serving as my backup server, More useful is the FTP server in it. If it can have a Squeezebox server it would be so much more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegaspode View Post
    I finally managed to finish 'SqueezePlayer'.

See the announcement here: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...180#post628180
    Fantastic, well done this app is truly excellent and I can see it's been getting very good reviews also. Once again well done for such a great app!

It is my please to write Apps that people like
    Thanks a lot for the compliments.
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Quote Originally Posted by spile View Post
    Am currently using "Player" but that is ad-supported and am not keen on anything that could use my data connection.
    RocketPlayer fits the bill, plus it will scrobble to Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by spile View Post
    Vanilla Music plays Ogg Vorbis gaplessly and plays Flac too, I believe.