Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    I'm just sorry I can't have two in every room in the house.
    I have 2 rooms that have 2 squeezeboxes in them - my bedroom and living room. My bedroom has a Boom and an SB3 on my bedside table hooked up to a headphone amp. In my living room, I have a Receiver connected to the main stereo system and an SB3 connected to a headphone amp.

As others have mentioned, it's fabulous that you can expand your system so easily without having to run speaker wires and such.

To justify more SBs in our house, I'll have to add more rooms. Wonder what my wife would think of that logic? :-).
    Rich
    ---------
    Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch, iPeng on iPod Touch, SqueezeCommander, OrangeSqueeze, and SqueezePlayer on Xoom and Galaxy Player 4.2. CentOS 6.3 Server running LogitechMediaServer 7.7.2 and SqueezeSlave.
    Current library stats: 40,810 songs, 3,153 albums, 582 artists.
    http://www.last.fm/user/maggior

I have my home covered but would like a Squeeze for my garage so when I arrive home and exit the car I am greeted with beautiful music. I am a Squeezbox lover.

PS: I am waiting for a new updated Squeezebox Boom. It is definitely lacking from their product line.
    Last edited by Ikabob; 2012-05-10 at 05:38.
    Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.7.3; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various additional speakers).
    Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
    Services:Slacker;Sky.com;Rhapsody;
    Sirius.com;CalmRadio
    Ipeng remote controller.