Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Same problems here. (north of Holland)

Sweden (only country where the clouds are interesting)
    Yes, now MySB seems to be up and running again. My Duet controller is now connected, showing proper artwork and song info. This has not been the case *all evening*, for about 6 hours, and note this: during this time there has not been one word on this forum form any Logitech/slimdev representative about any problems. That is a shame on them, shame... We could and should have been informed.

I am pretty sure most of us have been resetting our devices, re-scanned, re-done this and that, spent our time thinking the problem was on our side when in fact it must have been somewhere on MySB. I did nothing with my devices (but I did complain on this forum, which I now find was time wasted) but some of the slimdevs could have let us known that they were tracking down the problem on their end...
    // OppfinnarJocke
    SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.7.2 r9663, Player FW 77
    Main use: Wimp and internet radio through MySB.com

Yesterday, same problem in italy. This morning seems ok

I upgraded to 7.5 yesterday and all seemed to be fine initially.

Was listening to Planet Rock via my Duet receiver but then got the blue light of death on the receiver and a blue network status icon on the controller - had to pull the plug on the receiver as I couldn't get it to turn off any other way.

Now this morning I've powered it on again and just get the slow red flashing light on the receiver and the 'short menu' on the controller. The controller connects to my network but the receiver won't connect at all, even after trying a factory reset.

Looks like mysqueezebox.com is down again

I'm in the uk.

Talking Flawless...

This morning it all just began to work. After firmware update my SqB Radio is playing again. For now.

Angry

Seems everywhere is working apart from the UK! - getting a "ip resolve error" after downgrading to 7.4....

No issues today so far... amazing.

Thumbs up Onair

Still going strong here!

Angry Mysqueezebox down again....

Just spoke to technical support. The mysqueezebox.com server is down again today, April 10. They expect to restore service this afternoon (Eastern time). This is so frustrating!

Same Old Problem UK

Problems all day. Shame no one from Logitech keeps us informed and I have wasted a day to no avail. Cannot get Internet Radio and it does not show on menu. Message says IP address not resolved. Does anyone have any advice.

UK.