Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Version 3.x uses a different ODBC driver than version 2.x. Details on the web site. I don't know whether this is the problem BUT if you didn't install the newer ODBC driver, give that a try.

Thanks Nathan for your reply. But according to the website ODBC v5.1 is required for ACC v2.0 and up. Since ACC 2.1 is running fine here I think the ODBC driver v5.1 is installed correctly on my PC. There must be something else wrong.

Regards, Rene.

Quote Originally Posted by arubaluba View Post
    Hello,

today I tried ACC version 3.0.1 but unfortunately i got the following error. See screenshot. It's partly in Dutch but I think you'll understand, Frank. I have to say that ACC version 2.1 runs fine, so I don't understand the ODBC-driver error. Does anybody have a clue? Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Rene.
    Please send me the acc.log file by mail.
    1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xDuet, 3xRadio, Synology 412+ NAS, Devialet 120, Audio Physic Tempo 25 speakers

Took a look in the logfile myself. Last 2 lines were:

STATUS : fnCreateACCTable: Table for track ratings does not exists in the database. Running with bDisplayRatings disabled!
    STATUS : fnCreateACCTable():sql(1):Create table ACC SELECT DISTINCT CONVERT....etc.

Disabled the 'Add bitrate to codec info'-option in ACC and voila....! Up and running. But I have been able in v2.1 to turn this option on so there's still something wrong. Thanks for the log-file suggestion. Are you still interested in the log-file?

Regards, Rene

Quote Originally Posted by arubaluba View Post
    Took a look in the logfile myself. Last 2 lines were:

STATUS : fnCreateACCTable: Table for track ratings does not exists in the database. Running with bDisplayRatings disabled!
    STATUS : fnCreateACCTable():sql(1):Create table ACC SELECT DISTINCT CONVERT....etc.

Disabled the 'Add bitrate to codec info'-option in ACC and voila....! Up and running. But I have been able in v2.1 to turn this option on so there's still something wrong. Thanks for the log-file suggestion. Are you still interested in the log-file?

Regards, Rene
    Oops... Displaying the bitrate only works when the trackstat plugin is installed. The patch will be available this evening.
    1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xDuet, 3xRadio, Synology 412+ NAS, Devialet 120, Audio Physic Tempo 25 speakers

Wow, you're very busy
    V3 works fine for me, except for the ALBUMARTIST sorting bug that I have reported for version 2.

Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRS8 View Post
    Oops... Displaying the bitrate only works when the trackstat plugin is installed. The patch will be available this evening.
    Fix is now available as version v3.0.2.

Thumbs up

I've tried the new version and it worked! Thanks for your efforts.

Best regards,
    Rene

Quote Originally Posted by Rick B. View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone has raised this situation: You've printed a beautiful color catalog of 100 or 200 pages long - great - but now I've bought a few new albums. I don't really want to print a whole new catalog just to include a handful of new albums.

Instead, I think I'd want to print a separate catalog of albums created after a certain date - sort of like an addendum. Can the app do this using any of the available options or is this something new? Any other way of handling? I guess I could use a Genre or Comment of "New" and use that condition?

Thanks.
    Hi Rick,

I've created a version of ACC with date filter but I would like you to test it. A direct link is in your forum mailbox.

Regards,

Frank

This works really well - thanks! I'm having a minor problem getting it to sort by Artist though. It worked OK at first, and then I changed and sorted by Album instead and that worked fine too. Then I went back to sort by Artist again, and now it keeps sorting by Album, even though I have selected the 'sort by artist' radio button. It runs through the sort, and when it is done, the program window has the 'sort by Album' radio button selected - it seems to select it by itself in the course of operation. I have deleted the folder and downloaded the 3.02 version, and this still happens. Any way to get my Artist sort back? [running on Windows 7]
    Thanks
    Anna