Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    I think the screenshot you give above is the larger gadget.

Small & large sizes below for comparison. (my screen resolution is 1920 x 1080, medium size icons)
    My laptop monitor runs at 3200x1800, my external monitor that came from runs at 3840x2160. Both use desktop scaling so the text is larger...

What version of Windows are you using? and if WIN10, what software did you use to enable gadgets to work?
    ---------------------------
    http://markcathcart.com/about

Running a ReadyNAS NVX LMS Server, currently 7.9.0; Transporter(Living Room)+Duet Controller; Squeezebox Touch(Master Bedroom), (2x)Boom(Office, Patio), Radio(Guest Bedroom), Classic(garage).
    Also using Squeezeplay on Windows 10. Use Squeeze Ctrl app on Android.

Quote Originally Posted by cathcam View Post
    My laptop monitor runs at 3200x1800, my external monitor that came from runs at 3840x2160. Both use desktop scaling so the text is larger...

What version of Windows are you using? and if WIN10, what software did you use to enable gadgets to work?
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit, all updates applied.

Installed using 8GadgetPackSetup which was a couple of years ago, but then used the version in your link to install over the top.
    Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 - Raspberry Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
    Lounge - RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Boom
    Garage - Radio
    In car - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3