Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Wink

Congratulations.
    This is great news to us : it just means you'll have plenty of wake-up time at night to work on improving the app.

Smile Controller

Thanks for the plugin. It works great on my Controller. So far the latest beta version of Squeezeplay hasn't accepted it. I'll try in future versions.

Cheers,

J

It works. Thanks for this nice applet.
    Bernd
    Last edited by kibeki; 2010-01-21 at 00:41.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD1 View Post
    Thanks for the plugin. It works great on my Controller. So far the latest beta version of Squeezeplay hasn't accepted it. I'll try in future versions
    What version number of SqueezePlay exactly ?
    I'm developing in SqueezePlay (and as of 10.01.2010 every SqueezePlay-Version worked) so this should definitely work (or there were new changes after 10.01 on logitechs side).
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Thumbs up

Thank you so much for this - I am so excited to have the weather display on my duet controller. This is the first applet I've downloaded, and it was very easy. I love it!

where are to graphics saved? Is it possible to make other themes? Or to change the graphics myself?

If you connect with a tool like WinSCP to your device you will find the applet installed under
    /usr/share/jive/applets/weather
    (Some instructions on how to use WinSCP you'll find here http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.ph...l_installation)

The images used are listed at the top of the actual applet (WeatherApplet.lua).

The images used are the best one I could find for free on the internet ('free' in the sense of: it has a proper copyright which explictly allows me to use them).
    If you get hold to better ones (or are good at drawing please let me know )
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Hi BluegasPode,

When do you release the danish translation of the weather screen saver? My brother-in-law needs it
    /Kuben72

2 Duet, 1 SB3, 1 Boom and 2 Radios

I promised to provide a new version when a second person needed danish translations, did I ?

So here you are, version 1.1, hope I didn't mess anything up.

Yes you did. Thanks.
    But how do I get it? When I check my SBC it only display version 1.0. Should I do something to retrieve version 1.1?
    /Kuben72

2 Duet, 1 SB3, 1 Boom and 2 Radios