Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Very cool indeed.
    I translated it into danish. Is there anyone who will add it to the repository, because I don't know how to?
    I have attached the file.
    /Kuben72

2 Duet, 1 SB3, 1 Boom and 2 Radios

Thanks you very much !
    I'll include it in the next version ... which will be released if at least a second Danish guy says he likes my applet and is eagerly waiting to see the translations
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Great

I have two questions for you:

1) How come it shows the forecast for today in the big picture and then again in the small icons below? Wouldn't it be better if it showed today+1,+2 and +3 below?

2) I can see that the three forecasts below changes all the time. First it shows one of the days as clouded and the next second it shows it as partly sunny. Is this a bug or?
    /Kuben72

1) big icon is current weather, small icons are forecast.
    I'm very interested in the forecast of the current day

2)
    Icons toggle if the datafeed isn't clear about the weather (so you might see some clouds - or even clouds with a bit of sun - toggling with a rain icon. This gives you a general idea of the day, while knowing that there might be rain as well)
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Aah okay. I see want you have done. Thats actually okay.
    /Kuben72

Can the screensaver pass along key press events to the device? For instance, I have the weather come up while listening to the device. If I press the power button to turn the radio off, the screensaver just goes away and I am back at the usual currently playing screen. Then I hit power _again_ to actually get it to turn off. So, if the radio is not 'off', can the screensaver pass the keypress to the OS?

Quote Originally Posted by emair View Post
    Can the screensaver pass along key press events to the device? For instance, I have the weather come up while listening to the device. If I press the power button to turn the radio off, the screensaver just goes away and I am back at the usual currently playing screen. Then I hit power _again_ to actually get it to turn off. So, if the radio is not 'off', can the screensaver pass the keypress to the OS?
    All other screensafer work the same way, don't they ?
    I don't want to break with the 'defacto'-standard established by logitech.

PS: please note that I'll be away for some days from tomorrow on.

Do you anticipate changing the Sun icon to some night image, like the moon? Could you just have the sun change to moon after say 5pm? That would improve an already great app!

Its on the todo list - but as I became father last saturday I'm pretty sure I won't have much spare time. You shouldn't expect it too soon

As I get the times of sunset and sundown from wonderground I wouldn't even have to configure a certain time.

Congrats!