Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adam8281
    • Oct 2009

All of a Sudden Get "invalid mysqueezebox username or password" message

I've had the squeezebox radio for a couple months, and just in the last day or two I've started being unable to have the radio connection to mysqueezebox.com. I am sure, doubly, triply, quadrupely sure that the username and password that I use on mysqueezebox.com match the username and password I input in the Squeezebox Server Control Panel, yet I get the message: "invalid mysqueezebox.com username or password" when I try to connect via the Control Panel to mysqueezebox.com

Any suggestions here? My setup is pretty simple: The Squeezebox Server Control Panel is running on my Windows PC, which is wired to a router, which streams wirelessly to the Squeezebox.
  • aubuti
    • Oct 2005

What version of Squeezebox Server are you running? Recent versions of the nightly 7.5.0 beta SBS have been changed to point to a test site (test.mysqueezebox.com). If that is where your SB Radio is looking then you may need to create new account settings for the test site, or go back to using the release version of the software, 7.4.x. If you are running 7.4.x and not 7.5 beta, then I'm as puzzled as you.
    Main system: SB3 > Emotiva XDA-1 > NAD C 325BEE > Vandersteen 1
    Living room: SB2 > Audioengine HD6
    Kitchen/dining: SB2 > AudioSource AMP 100 > 2-pairs of Polk Audio RC60i in-ceiling speakers
    Deck/patio: SB Receiver > AudioSource AMP 100 > Polk Atrium 45
    Study: Squeezelite-X on Win10 laptop with cheapo Logitech speakers
    Bedroom: SB Radio
    Quiet time: Hifiman Sundara headphones plugged into NAD amp or iPhone + AudioQuest Dragonfly Red DAC/amp
    LMS 8.5 running on a Raspberry Pi3 (piCore), controlled using iPeng and SB Controllers

Comment

• adam8281
      • Oct 2009

Aha - that was it, thanks! I am running 7.5 beta. Once I created a new account on test.squeezebox.com everything worked perfectly!

Comment

Working...