Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Hybrid View

All of a Sudden Get "invalid mysqueezebox username or password" message

I've had the squeezebox radio for a couple months, and just in the last day or two I've started being unable to have the radio connection to mysqueezebox.com. I am sure, doubly, triply, quadrupely sure that the username and password that I use on mysqueezebox.com match the username and password I input in the Squeezebox Server Control Panel, yet I get the message: "invalid mysqueezebox.com username or password" when I try to connect via the Control Panel to mysqueezebox.com

Any suggestions here? My setup is pretty simple: The Squeezebox Server Control Panel is running on my Windows PC, which is wired to a router, which streams wirelessly to the Squeezebox.

What version of Squeezebox Server are you running? Recent versions of the nightly 7.5.0 beta SBS have been changed to point to a test site (test.mysqueezebox.com). If that is where your SB Radio is looking then you may need to create new account settings for the test site, or go back to using the release version of the software, 7.4.x. If you are running 7.4.x and not 7.5 beta, then I'm as puzzled as you.

Aha - that was it, thanks! I am running 7.5 beta. Once I created a new account on test.squeezebox.com everything worked perfectly!